Love With Food - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem! Their FB also said there will be some asian jerky and coffee flavored dark chocolate, yay!

yay! I'm excited for this one, but probably won't stay past the free box because of money and too many subs.

Ah, that's great news!  I couldn't find shipping date/info anywhere on their website, so thanks for passing along!

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there still any type of discount code for this one? I'm always late...

They just posted on their FB wall that code "fbfan" will get you a free box. 

I just looked at their fb page, and now I'm really excited. Not sure I'll wanna cancel, lol. 

yayyy! So excited haha. Don't tell me what's in it because I want to be surprised! Does it seem like it has a value of 14?

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today! YUMMY. I can tell you that some of this is going to be my breakfast/lunch, lol.

I won't post the contents here! lol. I posted pictures and descriptions on my blog (link is in the signature) if anyone is interested.  I think the value is decent!  The samples are small, but there's a variety of them. I don't think I'm going to keep it for $14, though - it's just not in my budget. But I'm definitely glad I gave it a try.

I won't post the contents here! lol. I posted pictures and descriptions on my blog (link is in the signature) if anyone is interested.  I think the value is decent!  The samples are small, but there's a variety of them. I don't think I'm going to keep it for $14, though - it's just not in my budget. But I'm definitely glad I gave it a try.

yay! Maybe mine will be there when I get home! along with a hautelook order and sample society!

I'm going to have to pay for a month or buy something on their website. If they donate a meal to a hungry child for every box that gets sold, what happens if you take something for free & don't give back anything? I feel like I would be taking a meal away from a hungry child.

Did it come by usps or ups?

Got my box today! YUMMY. I can tell you that some of this is going to be my breakfast/lunch, lol.

Got my box! yay, via usps priority mail. I'm canceling though, because it doesn't look like 14 dollars worth to me, and I can't justify the cost. BUT THE CHOCOLATE IS SO GOOD.

Thanks for that. Just rescued mine out of a puddle. I like it. I will be nice & wait so I can share w/ hubby

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box! yay, via usps priority mail. I'm canceling though, because it doesn't look like 14 dollars worth to me, and I can't justify the cost. BUT THE CHOCOLATE IS SO GOOD.

I got mine too! It's nice to know if we did stick with them that their boxes will ship around the same time!  I really like the jerky haha.  It's got some great products in it but its kinda pricey for the small samples. I don't know if I'm going to stick with it but I'll for sure stay a part of the site and buy their items since they have them at good prices.

Latest posts

Back