Love with Food - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get this box, but when they sent out the pork jerky by the same brand I looooved it!

It was definitely soft, but it was supposed to be.

I received my box today.

I liked the jerky, but it's definitely a different style than most. It is soft, and the flavor is very sweet and strong. My brother said the squeeze-pack fruit sauce thing was the best flavor he's ever tried (he's tried a lot of brands). My husband ate the truffle, said it was okay. I think the pumpkin(decaf, by the way) spice tea and mulling spices sound good. I will eat the cookies, corn snacks, and the cranberry/nut treats. I'm very happy with the box.  

Didn't care for the jerky either. My dog loved it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The corn nuts are pretty tasty not to hard like some can be. 

Other half and I got our box's yesterday and agreed that the jerky was just nasty tasting. While I didn't care for the juice rand liked it. The truffle pig was nice though. The corn nuts were pretty good as well. Trying the tea tonight with our evening hot drink before bed. The spices we are going to try tomorrow nights dinner. Still on the fence about this sub as I was also surprised how small the box looked in comparison to the online pics I saw. We lucked out and got our two for the $2.00 special so yes IMO they were worth it.

Call me crazy but I loved that jerky! It tasted like my late grandma's turkey cutlets and those were very good memories :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also word of advice about the tea: don't use Splenda, it makes it taste AWFUL! If you can use honey or real sugar instead, or maybe even a vanilla coffee creamer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Our jerky wasn't sealed at the top. >_<

Loved the rest of the box though.

Here is a picture in case anyone's interested.

Hi ladies, I have question about subscription status.

I just subed today and the status is 'pending'. What does this mean? Did anyone see this before?

Back