Love with Food - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!

Yesterday I received my Love with Food box for the month of November. I will be posting up spoilers in a bit after I finish my Chemistry homework. Hopefully all of your boxes are on their way ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Only got my shipping notice yesterday, can't believe people are already receiving their boxes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Spoilers plox!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Only got my shipping notice yesterday, can't believe people are already receiving their boxes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Spoilers plox!
I got my notice yesterday, but my box actually shipped last week and was already in Little Rock ... hoping to get it tomorrow but I don't know how much the holiday will slow things down.  

I am not going to sneak peak this month! Crossing my fingers it will arrive in the mail tomorrow along with citrus lane.

I'm such a dork, I've been sitting in front of my window all day waiting for the mail to come... HERP DERP it's a Holiday!  
stupidme.gif

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm such a dork, I've been sitting in front of my window all day waiting for the mail to come... HERP DERP it's a Holiday!  
stupidme.gif
I was really excited today because I think I have two subs and a trade coming. When I realized there was no mail I was sad!

I have a question regarding this subscription. What do you get with your points? Do you redeem them for products or free boxes?

I got mine today. I already ate the cute little pig shaped truffle. It tasted like a typical truffle. I'm looking forward to the juice and the pumpkin spice tea.. The jerky type thing looks interesting too.

Got mine today too! This is my first month to try it. My kids loved the cookies! 

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried the jerky stuff.
sick.gif
Took 2 bites and threw it away.
Same here.  I couldn't even talk the jerky-loving boyfriend into trying a bite...had a dog treat kind of smell.  Everything else looks good though!  

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here.  I couldn't even talk the jerky-loving boyfriend into trying a bite...had a dog treat kind of smell.  Everything else looks good though!  
That is funny I gave it to my dogs after one bite.

I got my first box today, and like it so far. I gave my 10-yr old the jerky because I do not like turkey. Me and my 6 yr old shared the cranberry snacks and loved them. They remind me of a snack ak airlines likes to serve on their flts. I look fwd to trying the other treats. I'm so happy I signed up for this one!

I got my first box today.  I liked it, but I was totally surprised to see how small the box was!!

Originally Posted by classybroad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is funny I gave it to my dogs after one bite.
haha my boyfriend and i each received a box, after one bite of my jerky for each of us, we decided it smelled like our dogs breath and thats whos going to get the rest! everything else is awesome.

Latest posts

Back