Low end or High End for Hair Care?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which do you prefer for hair care? Hair care is the only thing beauty wise that I am really a "brand snob"... I really prefer high end hair care, I have seen a dramatic difference in my once damaged hair since using high end products that I just haven't seen with using low end products. The difference has been really amazing to me. Do you think there's a difference?

I use salon products myself. Graham Webb, Osis & Bedhead but only because I have easy access to them. I've used drug store and liked them fine too. I change up my haircare routine every month or so, seems to work well for me.

I used to use high end, then switched to low end and I'm back to high end again because the high end products seem to work so much better and are more gentle on my hair. I use Bumble and Bumble and just discovered Alterna.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I used to use high end, then switched to low end and I'm back to high end again because the high end products seem to work so much better and are more gentle on my hair. I use Bumble and Bumble and just discovered Alterna. Has anyone tried Keratase? I think thats how you spell it. I'm hearing a lot of great things about it. Its pricey though.

I'm mostly a low-end gal here. Tight budget, and the way I go through shampoo and conditioner, I can't really afford much else. I do love Biolage, though!

Latest posts

Back