Lucille Ball Makeup Advice?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
(For Halloween Costume) Any input would help!

Unfortunately I have brown eyes, but the red hair is a go! Have red lipstick...just not sure how to "draw outside the lines" without my natural lip shape showing through.

Reaction score
You definately need an arched, painted on eyebrow in an auburn brown, some fluttery false lashes and a winged eye.

Reaction score
Leza, that was a really good tutorial. That looked like the kinds of lips that Lucille did for sure.

I can not wait to see the finished product. I am sure you will look adorable.

Reaction score
Cool! You could block out your natural lip shape with heavy concealer and draw in a bow lip shape in a bold color!

Reaction score
Awesome tutorial - thanks for the advice! I did get some blue contacts, btw, and some major lashes! I'll post results! Happy Halloween!

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the tutorial. I've been wanting to try a lip like this, as well.

Good luck with your costume, jellobird! Post some pics so we can see how it turned out.

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help, everybody! Especially Leza1121 - that tutorial was extremely helpful! I definitely had the best costume in beauty school!

Here's how it turned out:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jellobird /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for all your help, everybody! Especially Leza1121 - that tutorial was extremely helpful! I definitely had the best costume in beauty school!
Here's how it turned out:

Hi Jellobird:
OMG, you look just like her (especially in the second picture). Congrats on having the best costume in school.

I'm glad I was able to help.

Reaction score
Wow!! You look fantastic.. You got the look down pat for sure !!

Reaction score
You are the spitting image of Lucille Ball! I had to look twice!

Reaction score
wow - good job!

I'm thinking of trying to do her for Halloween 08 - 2days from now.

Latest posts