Lucky Magazine Editotr picks "What I Want Now!"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
(Lucky magazine July 2005)

"Vibrant pink and orange are surprisingly laid-back and perfectly punchy"

cool-change-tali-dress.jpg

www.calypso-celle.com by coolchange $190

"Tiny ruffles give everyday pieces just the right dose of sweetness."

br330647-01p1.jpg
bananarepublic.com

br298203-01p1.jpg
bananarepublic.com

chmustradchachasmall.jpg
cammie hill @ ravinstyle.com

I really like the pink camisole top! I'm gonna check out that site now, thanks for the link =D

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell I really like the pink camisole top! I'm gonna check out that site now, thanks for the link =D yeah, banana republic has some nice things there
smile.gif

I love the dress the most!!! That is something I might consider ordering! It would be great to wear to my son's graduation!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen I love the dress the most!!! That is something I might consider ordering! It would be great to wear to my son's graduation!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
cool change some cute stuff. they're shirred and flowy like that

Originally Posted by karrie ann yes the dress is cute but...
I love the BAG!!!!

i want one!!!

hehe. i forgot to put down the price! sorry. but it's on the site of course.
smile.gif

i just found the price. $190. not a bad price really. i was expecting another zero in there somewhere. and it comes in lots of colors but i'm liking the yellow. :icon_love

Originally Posted by karrie ann i just found the price. $190. not a bad price really. i was expecting another zero in there somewhere. and it comes in lots of colors but i'm liking the yellow. :icon_love hehe. glad you like. are you going to get it?

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. glad you like. are you going to get it? i'm going to see if there is somewhere around here that sells it. the website showed two different sizes and oh, the colors!! so many to choose.
i will go hunting on my next days off. But for now, I am off to the mill...
icon_sad.gif

guess in need to pay for that fabulous purse!!
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back