Lumiere shades compare with EDM and Alima shades.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried Lumiere in the past the Golden ones but I didn't like them so much I think they were too yellow, and I want to get a new sample kit now, I found the perfect match in EDM I'm Warm Medium Beige, and in Alima my perfect match is W-3, what do you think I should get from Lumiere?? Is the Lumiere Medium Beige similar to EDM's Medium Beige???

I'm gonna try only the Cahsmere formula since the VV make me itchy, and since the Cashmere has silk I don't think I'll have problems because I love the silk powder from Lumiere. Are the shades different in Cashmere formula than the VV??

I'm a Medium/Deep Golden in Lumiere and wear a W6 in Alima. I couldn't find a match in EDM but the closest was probably Medium Tan.

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried Lumiere in the past the Golden ones but I didn't like them so much I think they were too yellow, and I want to get a new sample kit now, I found the perfect match in EDM I'm Warm Medium Beige, and in Alima my perfect match is W-3, what do you think I should get from Lumiere?? Is the Lumiere Medium Beige similar to EDM's Medium Beige???I'm gonna try only the Cahsmere formula since the VV make me itchy, and since the Cashmere has silk I don't think I'll have problems because I love the silk powder from Lumiere. Are the shades different in Cashmere formula than the VV??

I don't have any color suggestions for you, but have you tired the luminesse formula, of course if you do want to you need to order 1 shade lIghter then you would in VV, FF and Cashmere, this formula runs a tad darker then the others.Might want to check out the Lumiere board...those girls are great at helping narrow down colors.

Latest posts

Back