Lurking but not posting much..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! If I am online but not posting much it's due to my arm surgery. I'm really not suppose to be on the computer. Instead I am lurking and if I post/reply to a few threads I am typing with my one good hand.

If the surgeon was in my computer room she would probably chop up my computer, lol.
policeman.gif
eusa_naughty.gif

Did I miss the end of the Tylenol #3 story. I know you got a new script. Did you find out who took them???

LOL! It's hard to stay away isn't it? Rest up and you'll be back full throttle before you know it!

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did I miss the end of the Tylenol #3 story. I know you got a new script. Did you find out who took them??? My neighbours friend admitted to stealing them. I forgot to update the post, just updated it now.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif My neighbours friend admitted to stealing them. I forgot to update the post, just updated it now.
smile.gif
saw it. thanks.

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif its great to see youhow do you feel?

Thanks! I am not as groggy now, the anesthetic has worn off. My arm is painful if I don't keep on top of the pain meds. Burning pain. It's fun trying to get dressed etc, takes me longer. I try to get outside for fresh air. It doesn't take much to tire me out.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah get alot of rest! I promise! Thanks Dr. Emily.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! I am not as groggy now, the anesthetic has worn off. My arm is painful if I don't keep on top of the pain meds. Burning pain. It's fun trying to get dressed etc, takes me longer. I try to get outside for fresh air. It doesn't take much to tire me out. Are you gonna be doing any physical therapy? Hope the pain is at least more tolerable now. Thank God for Narcotics.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! It's hard to stay away isn't it? Rest up and you'll be back full throttle before you know it! Thanks! Yes I will be posting machine again. lol.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you gonna be doing any physical therapy? Hope the pain is at least more tolerable now. Thank God for Narcotics. I probably will be going for physio but not sure when. I go back October 9th to get the stitches removed.
The ulnar nerve in my elbow was just starting to be surrounded by scar tissue. It was wedged too tight in the groove so she removed a piece of my elbow bone plus took out or decompressed the scar tissue. My wrist had nerve growths or a neuroma which was removed. She's talked twice now about doing another wrist surgery.

If I keep on top of the pain it's okay. Otherwise I feel it.

In total I have gone through 4 surgeries on my arm over the past two years.

Ok Gurl---stay off the computer!!!! Take pain meds, elevate the arm and if it doesn't do better--amputation is all that is left. LOL Come to WV and I will just chop it off. OMG Not serious--after all you have been thru--did the kid give back the Tylenol he stole?

Shelley, please take all the rest you need. Don't over-tax your good arm!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok Gurl---stay off the computer!!!! Take pain meds, elevate the arm and if it doesn't do better--amputation is all that is left. LOL Come to WV and I will just chop it off. OMG Not serious--after all you have been thru--did the kid give back the Tylenol he stole? lmao! I have my arm raised up on a pillow on the computer desk. I better stay away from the computer, otherwise I will have Perye and my surgeon after me, lol.
wink.gif
Seriously I should rest. I admit I'm stubborn.
She didn't give it back but admitted to stealing it, apologized. I just posted an update in the original thread.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shelley, please take all the rest you need. Don't over-tax your good arm!
smile.gif
Very true! Afterall I need my good arm for applying makeup, brushing my teeth etc.
smile.gif

Ouch! A friend of mine was in a car accident recently and he went out and played FRISBEE! He had broken his collarbone and his finger and stuff, I have no idea what he was doing out there. I'm sure his doctor would have been upset with him.

Hope your arm is feeling better! Rest...

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back