lustreglasses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want more Lustreglasses! I just got Sinnamon and Flusterose. Any recommendations for others?

Originally Posted by Marisol Star Nova is a must! I'll definitely get it then! You were soooooooo right about Sinnamon.

I use Sinnamon with my Whirl lip liner. Don't be afraid of Star Nova. Looks brighter in the blottle than it really is. I saw it on an MA and I had to have it.

Originally Posted by Marisol I use Sinnamon with my Whirl lip liner. Don't be afraid of Star Nova. Looks brighter in the blottle than it really is. I saw it on an MA and I had to have it. I suspect that one of my coworkers has been wearing Star Nova...I just haven't asked her outright. Whatever it is, it looks great on her and it's how I envision Star Nova might look.

Sorry to butt in, but what does Spring Bean look like when it's on the lips? As it looks so whaky in the tube!

Originally Posted by Trisha It applies a caramel colour on my lips x Ah, ok!

i tried on spring bean and i could still see the yellow/green on me a little. it's not as bright as it is in the tube though. they said it looks good over all inds of lippies.

Originally Posted by Trisha yeah its great over other things, but for bare lips it works better on gals who have very pigmented lips x i do have very pigmented lips. but i could still see the yellowish color on me. if it was just going to be a clear type of color, i don't need it and use something else. a lot of people like it though.

Spring bean

Flashmode

Love Nector

Pinkarat

Lustrewhite

would be my recommendations

I got Star Nova and Flashmode, and I think I'll be getting Wonderstruck and/or Love Nectar next.

Originally Posted by Trisha Get them both LOOK--->
WONDERSTRUCKLOVENECTAR.jpg
ok, i'll get both! you don't have to twist my arm!

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Oooh I like the look of wonderstruck will have to get that
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome to MUT!

Latest posts

Back