LustreVision CP came today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh these are NICE! BUT.. do not despair if you dont have them, because...

Chillblue is alot like icebox or cornflower pigment

Romantique is alot like Pink Pearl pigment

Lustreleaf is alot like the COLOR of Light Green Glitter pigment.. but luster.

So, you might also want to compare the pink in the RebelRock collection to the Romantique LustreVision..

Anyway, although they are nice, i think that the colors already available here are very very similiar!

When i get the digital camera back.. i will swipe them on my hand and let you see them..

glad you got them
smile.gif

lustrevision is coming out in the US i think in august or so.

i don't like lustres because they're too glittery for me
icon_confused.gif
oh well, saves me some $$ lol

Originally Posted by Liz glad you got them
smile.gif

lustrevision is coming out in the US i think in august or so.

i don't like lustres because they're too glittery for me
icon_confused.gif
oh well, saves me some $$ lol

I heard that too, but an email from MAC said no.. they were not going to release it in August..

Oooooh, con't wait to see pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Oh these are NICE! BUT.. do not despair if you dont have them, because...
Chillblue is alot like icebox or cornflower pigment

Romantique is alot like Pink Pearl pigment

Lustreleaf is alot like the COLOR of Light Green Glitter pigment.. but luster.

So, you might also want to compare the pink in the RebelRock collection to the Romantique LustreVision..

Anyway, although they are nice, i think that the colors already available here are very very similiar!

When i get the digital camera back.. i will swipe them on my hand and let you see them..

Originally Posted by Trisha There are definitely being released in the US (should be August), and will eventually hit Europe/Asia (September) too according to the MA's release book xx Wow! Trisha.. Thats wonderful, yet very weird. Cuz as i said, they sent me an email that said no. hmm, LIES! Either way.. if they come out. yay.. if they dont.. oh well!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back