Luxuryfashion.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I used to be on that message board but stopped because it was boring and was tired of the cattiness. Well, I just went back to it today just to see if there was anything different. Nope. There wasn't
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's the same thing over and over again on that board. People are very sarcastic and always talking sh*t. Then there are the crazies who are trying to "out" fakes all of the time. And they are all very rude.

Argh. Sorry for the rant. But I just hate that board now.
icon_evil.gif

I know how you feel. I was on a board like that. What is "outing fakes"? sorry, i dont know what that means.

outing fakes: trying to figure out what members on the forum are fakes. they go and search old posts and try to find inconsistencies. they love it when a "fake" member comes back with a new screen name and continue to be a "fake"
icon_rolleyes.gif

That's too bad. You don't need them anyway!! You're too cool for that message board!!!

Originally Posted by Liz I used to be on that message board but stopped because it was boring and was tired of the cattiness. Well, I just went back to it today just to see if there was anything different. Nope. There wasn't
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's the same thing over and over again on that board. People are very sarcastic and always talking sh*t. Then there are the crazies who are trying to "out" fakes all of the time. And they are all very rude.

Argh. Sorry for the rant. But I just hate that board now.
icon_evil.gif

I used to go to Lucky magazines website and their forum had nothing but girls taking shots at each other. I think someone complained though because its different there now. You didnt even need to register, you just put whatever you want in the name feild and they used to put stuff like my name is grow up you loser. It better there now though.

Lisa

Originally Posted by leelee04 I used to go to Lucky magazines website and their forum had nothing but girls taking shots at each other. I think someone complained though because its different there now. You didnt even need to register, you just put whatever you want in the name feild and they used to put stuff like my name is grow up you loser. It better there now though. Lisa

When i read things like this, it makes me glad i stick to the one place. Sounds like you both have moved on from there, and deserve better!

Sometimes I still read and post over there too, but not as much as I used to do. For one thing, everyone over there is a hell of a lot younger than I (nothing against youths here) but a lot of them are very immature and Liz is right, they talk crap.

You can't have an intelligent conversation about clothing with most of the people over there and then there's this one "wacko" who always posts crude and filthy things just to be in the limelight.

I'm too old for such nonsense.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Sometimes I still read and post over there too, but not as much as I used to do. For one thing, everyone over there is a hell of a lot younger than I (nothing against youths here) but a lot of them are very immature and Liz is right, they talk crap.
You can't have an intelligent conversation about clothing with most of the people over there and then there's this one "wacko" who always posts crude and filthy things just to be in the limelight.

I'm too old for such nonsense.
icon_rolleyes.gif

i know EXACTLY who you are talking about! lol. she hasn't been on there lately though. i guess she finally got banned.

aha! i have seen "fakes" elsewhere.. today they are all about one product, then a little while later, when the trend changes, they are ANTI- that product.. so weird.. i dont get that..

Well, all them b*tcharellas at the other boards i was on, is the reason i went searching for a new place which led me here.. I hate cattiness. MEOW!

Thats why i stay here on mut,i cant stand drama
icon_cool.gif
.I f im not on mut im either downloading music or researching something.

Originally Posted by nydoll23

Thats why i stay here on mut,i cant stand drama
icon_cool.gif
.I f im not on mut im either downloading music or researching something.

aww we wuv you too NYdoll and MACforME...

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thats why i stay here on mut,i cant stand drama
icon_cool.gif
.I f im not on mut im either downloading music or researching something. Where do you download music from? I am an avid iTunes user.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We should set up MP3 trading here on MUT, huh? OMG, if we could, I would be all over that!
36_2_65.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I mean...how big (MB) are MP3s again? I think depending on the quality. On average I think that they are 5+ MB.

Originally Posted by Marisol

I think depending on the quality. On average I think that they are 5+ MB.

wow that disk could get quite large if we started to store them here...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) aww we wuv you too NYdoll and MACforME...

:icon_love

Originally Posted by Marisol Where do you download music from? I am an avid iTunes user.
blubster
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back