M Mariah Carey

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have yet to smell Mariah's new perfume, I went to Macys after Christmas and they were completely sold out. The sales person said, it was their biggest seller this year.

She also said, it smells very good, and has "marshmallow" in it?

I am just wondering if anyone has smelled it and what you think about it!

Thanks~

we have it at work and it smells like everything else! just a very light, clean fragrance. nothing special about it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif we have it at work and it smells like everything else! just a very light, clean fragrance. nothing special about it. I totally agree. Although it's a sweet smelling perfume...its light and clean and its not that special. It only sold out at my store when it was recently on sale...
scared.gif

I really liked it. I thought it would smell cheap and nasty but it's a really nice fragrance. As the others said, it's not anything particularly out of the ordinary, but it's a nice scent, definately what I would call a 'staple' for any perfume wardrobe
smile.gif

I got a free sample of it from when I ordered makeup from Macys. I didn't try it though. I'll have to check it out.

Hmm by marshmallow I wonder if she means the flower kind or the actual like... puffed sugar kind lol.

Thanks for the input gals! Light and clean hmm, she made is sound more like pink sugar. I will have to find it and smell it someplace
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by butterflyblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the input gals! Light and clean hmm, she made is sound more like pink sugar. I will have to find it and smell it someplace
laughing.gif
definitely not like pink sugar!!

Latest posts

Back