m/u recommendations for dress

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
This is the dress I just bought to wear to my son's college graduation. It is tangerine with greens and a lil brown. I also bought a sheer button up cardigan w/rhinestone buttons to wear over it or just wear over my shoulders. The cardigan is lime green to match the green in the dress.

I am open for recommendations for my makeup!

Thanks alot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen This is the dress I just bought to wear to my son's college graduation. It is tangerine with greens and a lil brown. I also bought a sheer button up cardigan w/rhinestone buttons to wear over it or just wear over my shoulders. The cardigan is lime green to match the green in the dress.
I am open for recommendations for my makeup!

Thanks alot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well Jen this is a lovely dress!!So romantic and I think your make up should be very simple,romantic and fresh!!The colors for your face make up should be more peachy!!After your regular foundations(not to heavy foundation, more light) you can use a cream or gel blush in peachy or apricot shades!I recommend creamy blushes because they can make your face look more fresh and because is summer!!For an eye make up you can use pastel shades or light green eyeshadows,because the dress has a little green in it and because the cardigan is green!!For your lips you can use a peachy lipstick or much better a peachy lip gloss,because is summer!!I recommend you Stila's Peach Lip glaze ,it's gorgeous especially for the summer and I think it will be perfect with your dress!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

With such pretty, bright colors in your clothes I personally would stick to more neutral or natural makeup! Peaches would be awesome (especially for lips and cheeks, since pink or red may look kind of weird with an orange dress!), peach or brown eyeshadow maybe, or lighter neutrals to make it more "summery" than browns ... I don't know, those are just my thoughts
wink.gif

i say dont go too heavy with the makeup since it's a summery dress.

maybe peach/gold/tan/bronze colors.

Thanks guys! I had planned on going very light on my mu--as always. I'll probably do some neutrals consisting of peach, golds and bronzes.

Thank you again!
claps.gif
:icon_love
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back