MAC 187 dupe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought a flirt brush at kohl's. $7. Great price. Thanks so much, it looks like a great brush! Great! Its good to know they still carry it. Let us know how it works for you!

I have jsut received the coastalscents dual fibre one and its a really really good dupe of 187 for only 8$, definitely worth getting!

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have jsut received the coastalscents dual fibre one and its a really really good dupe of 187 for only 8$, definitely worth getting! thats nice to know as well. you didn't have any problem with the brush having a funky smell or anything, did you?

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's most likely the Flirt! brush. EDM Dual Fiber brush is a decent one too. Really? I have this brush but never thought to use it with liquid since i'm obsessed with minerals now.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great! Its good to know they still carry it. Let us know how it works for you! Worked great, I like it. Now I just need to try it with liquid foundation. That's something I never would've thought of either.

Back