MAC - absolute must

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

as I said before I never ever had MAC cosmetic before, nothing
icon_redface.gif

seeing how you love MAC here I decided to finally try out something of that brand. as long time users, what would you recomend as an absolute must ? Something everybody should have, something that is so good that it is a sin not to own it?
smile.gif

I hope you will help me with decision about my first MAC purchase
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky Hi, as I said before I never ever had MAC cosmetic before, nothing
icon_redface.gif

seeing how you love MAC here I decided to finally try out something of that brand. as long time users, what would you recomend as an absolute must ? Something everybody should have, something that is so good that it is a sin not to own it?
smile.gif

I hope you will help me with decision about my first MAC purchase
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viva Glam V lipglass!

I´m one of the fluidline lovers. If you wear eyeliner (doesn´t matter if it´s eye pencil or liquid liner) I think it´s a sin not using the fluidlines!!! they make a difficult thing like lining your eyes perfectly easy

MoistureGleam lotion

E/S in Retrospeck, Jest, Espresso, Bronze, Sable

Powerpoint Liners (any color, they're all awesome!)

Lustre lipsticks

Shroom e/s

Mulch e/s

Expensive Pink e/s

Retrospeck e/s

Trax e/s

Viva Glam V l/s

Oh my.. Lets see..

Naked Lunch for sure

Tilt (so versatile!)

Filament and OR RetroSpeck (love both!)

Greensmoke

Amber Lights

Bronze

Espresso

Mulch

Black Tied

Pink Freeze

I gotta stop addin'...

Fluidlines

Eyeshadow: some good starters are shroom, mulch, sketch, femme noir

If you're a lipgloss girl, try the the lipglasses---great colors and they really last. If you prefer a less thick, sticky texture, try the lustreglasses---they don't last as long on your lips nor do they have the color spectrum of the lipglasses but they are very pretty and sparkly.

Have fun!

UMM lets see,lip glass,vanilla pigment(i live on this)

Retrospeck,black tied,goldbit

Fluid lines are awesome

fibre rich mascara rocks

black soul pigment,fave
biggrin.gif

Let us know what you get,happy shopping!

Everybody needs Vanilla Pigment and Teddy Eye Kohl. I love lots more but I think those two are absolutely essential and really versatile.

I love too many e/s to name - some are Jest, Mulch, Pink Freeze, Trax, and Bronze. MAC has a great e/s selection though... I have about 25 so far, and I love them all!!
smile.gif

I also love their Pigments - Vanilla and Tan are faves!

Their liners are awesome - I'd recommend Tarnish, Teddy or Prunella Kohls and Rich Ground and Macroviolet Fluidlines.

Their lustre lipstick formula is my fave, and Fresh Brew and Plink! are my HGs.

I also love their lipglosses - I'd recommend C-Thru, Prrr, and Cultured lipglass and Wonderstruck, Love Nectar, and Sinnamon lustreglass.

thank you so much, without any help i would probably never have enough courage to approach the MAC counter, and I would stick to what I already know... whenever I seen MAC in the mall I always thought: maybe someday... Now I actually have motivation and check out what you recommended. probably next week I will buy some of that stuff, since I know what is the best, I am more excited... thanks again!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky thank you so much, without any help i would probably never have enough courage to approach the MAC counter, and I would stick to what I already know... whenever I seen MAC in the mall I always thought: maybe someday... Now I actually have motivation and check out what you recommended. probably next week I will buy some of that stuff, since I know what is the best, I am more excited... thanks again! I was a little taken back by them at first too... but after my first buy - I'm loving it, and I'll spend an hour there no problem!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Let us know what you decide to get. I can understand that it can be a bit intimidating at times but you will have a blast!

my fave e/s: shroom, bagatelle, tempting, sable, satin taupe, patina and oceanique.

havnt tried fluidlines yet
icon_eek.gif
but that is next.

Latest posts

Back