MAC and BEN together again!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I have puchased anything from MAC but that all changed yesterday. I really only went in for ONE item (eye prep) but I came out w/ a whole lot more : 0 )

4 e/s: Jest, Sable, Satin Taupe and Era

1 browset: Clear

1 Prep+Prime Eye: Medium

1 Skinfinish: Shimpagne

187 Stippling Brush

M45R01_128.jpg

HONEY, WE ALL GO IN THERE LOOKING FOR ONE! bUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENS
icon_question.gif
WE COME OUT WITH MORE STUFF THEN WE EXPECTED! JUST YESTERDAY i WENT MAC JUST FOR BARE CANVAS PAINT AND CAME OUT WITH BARE CANVAS AND TO NEW COLLECTION QUAD! I THINK I'M A ADDICT
icon_neutral.gif
!

HONEY, WE ALL GO IN THERE LOOKING FOR ONE! bUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENS
icon_question.gif
WE COME OUT WITH MORE STUFF THEN WE EXPECTED! JUST YESTERDAY i WENT MAC JUST FOR BARE CANVAS PAINT AND CAME OUT WITH BARE CANVAS AND TO NEW COLLECTION QUAD! I THINK I'M A ADDICT
icon_neutral.gif
!

cool haul, Ben, in fact that would have been almost exactly the same things I would have gotten (only that I already have the stippling brush and shimpagne skinfinish....these 2 make my new HG for glowy skin)

and a friend of mine bought Satin Taupe and it looks great on her (and I liked it on me too when I borrowed it from her)

Nice haul, Ben!!
biggrin.gif
I love Jest, Sable, and Satin Taupe e/s, as well as the Shimpagne MSF! Great choices!!

lol. you're never sure if it's a good or bad thing when it happens. good because you have lots of new things bad for your wallet. have fun and take pics using them !

Nice haul, Ben. How do u like the Prep and Prime Eyes? I love mine, but I know some people who don't like it too much.

Originally Posted by iloveparis Nice haul, Ben. How do u like the Prep and Prime Eyes? I love mine, but I know some people who don't like it too much. so far so good. i really want to get the urban decay primer but alas, it is not available in bc : (

Nice Haul!! I have the Prep n' Prime eye primer but have yet to use it - I want to hit up Ulta to see if they have any Primer Potions left... being there they are 2 for 1 ... But I'll get around to trying the MAC one eventually! lol I have the Prep n' Prime skin.. which I think is GREAT!!! You should try some the next time you go in for "one" thing!!! lol
wink.gif

Nice haul Ben! I want to get the #187 soon because i bought Shimpagne skinfinish the other day (thanks Andrea for the encouragement!).. Jest & Satin Taupe are two of my fave MAC shadows!

I don't think it's possible to only get one thing!!

Great haul btw!

I love :icon_love the shimpagne and #187! How are you liking them??

thanks for being so supportive, ladies, it really makes me feel less guilty.

so far i am loving the "skunk brush" and the skinfinish as well as the shadows.

i already have plans to go back this week and pick up the prep+prime for the face, NYAngel98
wink.gif
i also plan on picking up a fluidline or two as well as a powerpoint pencil (L)

ps - i think that someone once before suggested SMUDGEpots over fluidlines....what's your opinions?

just picked up PREP+PRIME face and a fluidline in dipdown.

can't wait to try these products.

i also got a down filled satin vest to keep me warm on these cold vancouver nights
smile.gif

Ooooh! let us know how you like prep+prime. I also love down clothings
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ben just picked up PREP+PRIME face and a fluidline in dipdown.can't wait to try these products.

i also got a down filled satin vest to keep me warm on these cold vancouver nights
smile.gif

made another quick little haul tonight at the drug store
wink.gif

i picked up the lise watier structure/eye contour brush, an oral-b pulsar tooth brush and a body brush.

can't wait to try the make-up brush tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back