MAC and Beth Ditto June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This collection is up and available online if anyone wants anything. I was kind of intrigued by the beauty powder until I saw a swatch. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This collection is up and available online if anyone wants anything. I was kind of intrigued by the beauty powder until I saw a swatch. 
Same. What a letdown.

Code DITTO for free second day shipping.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same. What a letdown.

Code DITTO for free second day shipping.
It really is too bad. With the massive amounts of collections that MAC has been churning out lately, it was looking like it would be a fun and unique product. Too bad it turned out to be a muddy, blah, and extremely disappointing powder. 

Ohhh, the powder! The Powder to the People, I know what it looks like now! It just hit me.

Corpse skin. Greyish and sallow, gross. 

I'm interested in the colored mascaras. I already have 2 in each color on hold at my local MAC store.

I got Dear Diary in the mail today and I'm in love with it.  I found it to have good coverage, even if I had to manuever the tube oddly to apply it. I hate applying lipstick with brushes, lol.  It also had really good staying power, leaving a stain on my lips the next morning when I fell asleep wearing it, lol.

I'm not sure why I have such an obsession with neon pink lipsticks, but so help me, I do.

In one of the articles I read about this collection is that Beth wanted the powder compact to be a multiple use product, because she grew up poor and had to find creative ways to make her makeup stretch.  It's a shame that MAC took her statement way too literally, and made most of the products have the same quality of really cheap makeup, too.

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! I think this product received the lowest score of all the ones that Christine has tested. She said that these were actually painful to use!
Is it weird that I like it when she gives something an F?

Quote: Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! I think this product received the lowest score of all the ones that Christine has tested. She said that these were actually painful to use!

Nope! I think it's a lot more interesting when a product is a fail.

I had to LOL because I too get a little happy and I have no idea why?!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to LOL because I too get a little happy and I have no idea why?!
Haha! Whenever I see an F, I'm like, oooohhhh, exciting!!

I ended up getting the mascaras in Blue Charge, New Hue, and Plum Reserve and the Pro Long Wear lipstick in Dear Diary.

Latest posts

Back