MAC - Beau collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I missed out on this.
icon_sad.gif
All I wanted from this collection was a CCB and the Let's Twist l/g stain. The CCB is no longer available on Nordies site. I'm so sad. Did anyone see/get Beau Bronze? Did I miss out on a good CCB? What about the other CCB (Too Darling?). It sucks not being near MAC or Nordies!!
icon_cry.gif

Sorry. I didnt see the CCB's for Beau. I was too busy looking at the palette!

You liked the palette? It looked boring online. Is it worth getting, i.e., any unique colors? Did you post pics of it anywhere?

Originally Posted by Marisol Sorry. I didnt see the CCB's for Beau. I was too busy looking at the palette!

I liked the colors. They are very neautral to me but a different type of neautral than regular browns. The pics that I posted don't the colors justice. I will look around and see if I can find some decent pics.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I missed out on this.
icon_sad.gif
All I wanted from this collection was a CCB and the Let's Twist l/g stain. The CCB is no longer available on Nordies site. I'm so sad. Did anyone see/get Beau Bronze? Did I miss out on a good CCB? What about the other CCB (Too Darling?). It sucks not being near MAC or Nordies!!
icon_cry.gif
We still got 'em at my Nordies -- let me know if you still want them Tracey!

Lizzy thanks so much for posting the pic of the quad. That's the best I've seen! Unfortunately, you created a lemming for me.... now I want it!!! Now, I've got to figure out how to get it!
icon_idea.gif
I'm glad there's no matte e/s in this one. I hate mattes!!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i've got the palette and like it also.

Joy you are WONDERFUL!!! I'm pm'ing you!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux We still got 'em at my Nordies -- let me know if you still want them Tracey!

i know how you feel about mattes too! i hate them! they're so hard to put on for me. i have the brown didana palette, and had to pack on the coral color to get the color right.

i went crazy taking pics yesterday of my makeup and photoshopping the pics to crop them and put the names on them, so i was lucky that i had that to post.

it does look better in person than the other pics that i've seen. can be very springy, but can kick it up with the dark color which is very pretty too.

I got Beau Bronze from the Nordstrom website. It's okay; nothing to write home about IMO. I like it, but if I didn't get it, I wouldn't be crushed. It's a lighter version of the Bronze CCB. IMO, Too Darling is prettier- a light pink, I've heard. Here's a link to Too Darling: http://makeupalley.com/account/pics....picture=305671

Practically everything is sold out now! They only have the quad and the lipglosses left. I just got Rags to Riches and the Beau Bronze in the mail. I wanted to get a back up for Rags to Riches (cause I'm a sucker for nudes like Rio Babe, High Tea, Flutterby, etc), but they're out!

FYI: Rags to Riches is exactly like Rio Babe, but a shade or two lighter. If you have Rio Babe, you don't necessarily need R2R unless you're a nut who loves light nudes. (Seriously, I have two of Rio Babe, two of High Tea, and two of Flutterby. They're all essentially the same, but I had to get them because they have slight differences. But love em all anyway!)
icon_redface.gif

I think they'll probably re-stock. It's a bit early to be sold out! Let's cross our fingers.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I missed out on this.
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif

Thanks for the info and the link to the pic, Jess. That helped a lot. I guess I dont need Too Darling. I have Cooled Pink and Fuchsia Perfect - I guess that's all the pink that I need.
icon_confused.gif
I guess I can do without Beau Bronze since I have the regular bronze and dusk and root. I know they're different, but in the same color family so I can pass on another one. Now the quad and the l/g.. that's another story. I still want those but at least the financial damage wont be as bad!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I got Beau Bronze from the Nordstrom website. It's okay; nothing to write home about IMO. I like it, but if I didn't get it, I wouldn't be crushed. It's a lighter version of the Bronze CCB. IMO, Too Darling is prettier- a light pink, I've heard. Here's a link to Too Darling: http://makeupalley.com/account/pics....picture=305671
Practically everything is sold out now! They only have the quad and the lipglosses left. I just got Rags to Riches and the Beau Bronze in the mail. I wanted to get a back up for Rags to Riches (cause I'm a sucker for nudes like Rio Babe, High Tea, Flutterby, etc), but they're out!

FYI: Rags to Riches is exactly like Rio Babe, but a shade or two lighter. If you have Rio Babe, you don't necessarily need R2R unless you're a nut who loves light nudes. (Seriously, I have two of Rio Babe, two of High Tea, and two of Flutterby. They're all essentially the same, but I had to get them because they have slight differences. But love em all anyway!)
icon_redface.gif

I think they'll probably re-stock. It's a bit early to be sold out! Let's cross our fingers.

Here dahling! Just for you, I moved my lazy butt and took some pics of beau bronze!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And Rags to Riches, for whoever is interested.

MuT042-vi.jpg

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Here dahling! Just for you, I moved my lazy butt and took some pics of beau bronze!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And Rags to Riches, for whoever is interested. I did it three times and they all came out blurry. This is the best one. You get the color idea.
icon_biggrin.gif

AAAWWW Jess!! I had talked myself out of getting Beau Bronze. Now the lemming is awakened!!
smile.gif
I dont need it, but I really do have problems with saying 'no' to a pretty color. That does it.... I'M GONNA GET IT!!!
Seriously, I appreciate you taking and posting the pic. You're the best!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back