Mac Blue/purple/red Eyeshadow!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
URGENTTTTT!! HELP NEEDED!!

can you ladies please suggest the name of eyeshadows in blue,purple and red that i can buy!!

i can buy only two or most three :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i have exhausted myself , but i need these colors to go with everyday look!!

which eyeshadows are good for everyday look( in these three colors, red, blue and purple)

I will be going to the Mac store after work..

so pleaseeeeeeeeeee Adviceeeeeeeee
biggrin.gif

Well you can wait till Thursday and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.. There is a Mineral Eyeshadow Duo that comes out with the Antiquitease collection called Mi'lady and one side is a true red and the other is purple. Otherwise Mac doesn't have a true red eyeshadow.

I'm really excited for that duo! <3

i'm sure if u went to a mac store, someone will help u with ur needs. that's an advantage of going to a mac store - u can check the products and see which ones you like and suit your needs.

ask about the different formulations, veluxe, satin, frost, matte. they make a difference in ur makeup applications!

i did went last time and i bought everything from scratch
biggrin.gif
but i didnt get these three colors!!

i know if i go they will help me, and the site is helpful as well..

but i need opinions ..because you ladies use it so i want to know which blues ,purple or red e/s are better than the other!!

i know MAC is gr8, but instead of buying three red shades, i can buy one that majority recommends
smile.gif

Back