MAC Blushbaby and Mocha blush, which one?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to decide which blush I should choose, something I can wear in Autumn/Winter.

I was looking at MAC Blushbaby and Mocha online, but can't decide which one would be best. I am looking for a matte blush.

If it helps I own Star Violet, Nocturnelle, Trax eyeshadow. I tend to wear more purples, pinks, silvers in autumn/winter.

My skin tone is olive/yellow, medium tone, tanned right now. Hair is medium to dark warm brown, green eyes.

I really don't want anything too light or too bright. Other MAC blush suggestions welcome.
smile.gif
Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif mocha is matte but its actually more on the pinky side than brown. Thanks!
smile.gif

Between the two, I like the Blushbaby because it's a "flushed beiged pink." But it's "sheertone." The Mocha is a plum-pink and matte.

I moved out of my comfort zone and bought the "Raizin" blush the other day. It's a "golden-reddish brown." Me likes. I have much darker skin than you, though.

Breathe of plum is an awesome shade! Mac descibes it as a lightly flavored plum and it is a sheer tone. No matter what new blush I buy I always find myself coming back to this one.

Latest posts

Back