MAC blushcreme

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 yah or nah??
what colors woud look good on me.....i was thiking ladyblush

fyi-i hate powder blush

I only have one.... Pleasureful
wink.gif
It's a nice rosy pink - not too much, just enough
wink.gif

i have pleasureful too! i've only tried it once. need to figure out how to do it right. i got the white angled brush to use with it.

the other one i was looking into was tan ray.

those are the only two that i know off hand though. what kind of color were you looking into? pinky? rosey? nuetral?

Originally Posted by Liz i have pleasureful too! i've only tried it once. need to figure out how to do it right. i got the white angled brush to use with it. the other one i was looking into was tan ray.

those are the only two that i know off hand though. what kind of color were you looking into? pinky? rosey? nuetral?

a pinky nuetral
not rosey red but not bight pink.....

I know it's not MAC but I really love Stila COnvertible colour in Peony as a cream brush.

Liz: Have you tried dabbing the blushcreme on with your fingers then blending it out with a brush? If the white haired blush brush picks up colour like 239 does then it'll probably pick up too much. With cream blush less is definitely more
icon_redface.gif

I usually end up applying and blending my creme blushes with my (CLEAN) fingers... I haven't gotten a handle on blending it with a brush yet.

I am planning on getting a MAC 168 at some point so I'll try it then...

I'll either dab a bit on a brush - or use a wedge sponge and tap it on, then blend out (which I think gives me a better result than the brush) plus, I just got it in pan form so that I could put it in my brush palette, but everytime I dab the brush in it, it lifts up and It's almost popped out onto the floor a few times..
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'll either dab a bit on a brush - or use a wedge sponge and tap it on, then blend out (which I think gives me a better result than the brush) plus, I just got it in pan form so that I could put it in my brush palette, but everytime I dab the brush in it, it lifts up and It's almost popped out onto the floor a few times..
icon_rolleyes.gif
does it have a small magnet on the bottom like pro eye shadows? try adding more magnet on the bottom. when i depotted my shadows, i cut a bigger piece of magnet that takes up most of the bottom of the pan so there is more "power" so it won't fall out or something
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz does it have a small magnet on the bottom like pro eye shadows? try adding more magnet on the bottom. when i depotted my shadows, i cut a bigger piece of magnet that takes up most of the bottom of the pan so there is more "power" so it won't fall out or something
wink.gif
Yeah... I'll probably do that - it does have a small one, but it might as well be nothing b/c it jumps right out when you touch it... lol It fell on the rug once...
icon_rolleyes.gif
I was picking out and wiping fuzz fibers for what seemed like forever!!!
icon_frown.gif

I agree with Trisha, your fingers are your best tool for cream blush. A brush will pick up too much product. You can feel your cheekbones with your fingers which will give you better placement and blending. Not to mention how much longer your cream blushes will last and look new if you keep your brushes out of them!..LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 so what colors in blush creme should i get??? They are all pretty wearable colors as long as you don't pile it on. You could get away with wearing any of them. Especially since you have a nice milky complexion and brown hair. It's just a matter of which color appeals most to you. The one Janelle had mentioned would be a good choice. Not too bright.
icon_wink.gif

the ones i know about are pleasureful, which is a slight rosey tan. tan ray is very similar to pleasureful but has more of a brown tone to it. and ladyblush is more pink, similar to nars's pennylane creme blush

Latest posts

Back