MAC blushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
am i the only one they don't appeal to?

i have/had mocha, prism, pinch o peach, cheek, and 2 others i can't think of and none of them have ever stood out to me.

i don't know what it is. maybe those colors just suck or they're just not good. i find they go on very sheer and are hard to build up and when you do show color, you look like a clown.

i never find myself reaching for these.

they have a lot of mattes, and i don't like matte anything. for me, mattes tend to be more difficult to put on. i have margin and peechykeen which are the ones that i like. i'm diggin the pinkerpeach double though. i didn't like any of them at first. i'm also trying to get the nars blushes, so i don't think i'm going ot get any of mac's blushes anytime soon.

I only have 1 MAC Blush (plus the double now but i havent tried that yet!). Peachykeen is the one i have & i quite like it but i rarely reach for it because its so similiar to NARS Torrid.. Even though i have a problem with blushes lasting on me, i do find NARS last longer than others so i dont think i'll be buying anymore MAC blushes for a while.

yeah, i started feeling this way after i bought my first NARS blush. i don't think i'll be buying anymore other blushes. NARS lasted ALL day on me. i love it.

Back