mac brush cleaner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1-does these bottles count as back2mac?

2-how many brushes/uses can you get out of it? i did all my brushes today and used about 1/3 of the bottle. is that normal?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 1-does these bottles count as back2mac?2-how many brushes/uses can you get out of it? i did all my brushes today and used about 1/3 of the bottle. is that normal?

1) yes2) depends on what brushes you use it for?

i only use mac brush cleanser for eyeshadow brushes so i don't use up too much. the first time i used it for all my brushes i ended up using maybe 1/4 of the bottle. you could also dilute the cleanser with water (1:1 ratio) and i have found it to be just as effective. i stick to using dial antibacterial soap for face brushes.

I agree! I dilute mine 1:1 everytime I use it and I am pleased with the results - my brushes are thoroughly cleaned. I've had my bottle of cleanser for a while.

Originally Posted by ayce 1) yes2) depends on what brushes you use it for?

i only use mac brush cleanser for eyeshadow brushes so i don't use up too much. the first time i used it for all my brushes i ended up using maybe 1/4 of the bottle. you could also dilute the cleanser with water (1:1 ratio) and i have found it to be just as effective. i stick to using dial antibacterial soap for face brushes.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 1-does these bottles count as back2mac?2-how many brushes/uses can you get out of it? i did all my brushes today and used about 1/3 of the bottle. is that normal?

1 - yes
2 - I think you used a bit too much. I have about 20 brushes in total and I clean them like every other weekend. I have had the same bottle for a few months now. I use like a 2 to 3 tablespoons and dilute in water.

hmmmmm. im gonna try the paper towel trick and dilluting it also. wouldnt the dial dry out the face brushes? i used baby shampoo on my foundation brush because it seemed like i was using a ton of the clenser and nothing was comming off so the shampoo helped get it cleaner. hmm

Latest posts

Back