MAC by McQueen haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It was on counter at MAC Pro, so I picked up...

New Vegas MSF

Feline k/p

Black Karat k/p

Electro Sky p/p

Otherworldly p/p (I meant to get Pharoah)

Nile e/s

Pagan e/s

White Magic l/g

I'll get the lashes, the correct p/p and the other l/g when it comes on the regular counter.

Nice haul!
smile.gif

Nice haul!! No pics?? I thought it was getting released today and I was all PO'd because I didn't see it on the website, then I read the release got pushed back a week!! Arrghhh!! I want that MSF!!!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul!! No pics?? I thought it was getting released today and I was all PO'd because I didn't see it on the website, then I read the release got pushed back a week!! Arrghhh!! I want that MSF!!! My camera is all banged up & discombobulated...but since you asked for it, here it is.

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif It was on counter at MAC Pro, so I picked up...New Vegas MSF

Feline k/p

Black Karat k/p

Electro Sky p/p

Otherworldly p/p (I meant to get Pharoah)

Nile e/s

Pagan e/s

White Magic l/g

I'll get the lashes, the correct p/p and the other l/g when it comes on the regular counter.

Great haul! Just wondering Miss J, when you went to the Pro store was haunting e/s still available? I think I went like 4 hrs after u and they were all sold out!

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul! Just wondering Miss J, when you went to the Pro store was haunting e/s still available? I think I went like 4 hrs after u and they were all sold out! I didn't ask about the haunting e/s. Which shade/color was it?

Latest posts

Back