MAC Cleanse Off

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought a bottle of this and the bottle doesn't really come with instructions on how to use it. Is it to be mixed with water? Does it take off eye make up? Should I follow with another soap or cleanser? Does one washing take off all my makeup?

Thanks in advance!

it's supposed to take off all of your makeup.

what you do is pump some out into your hand and then put it on your face then wet your hands and when it mixes with the water, it foams up.

if you put it in your hand and then put your hand under the water, it'll just wash away, so you'd be wasting product.

you might want to follow up with whatever cleansing soap/wash. i think the cleanse off oil is just to take off makeup.

joy said that it takes off eye makeup also.

I LOVE Cleanse Off Oil! It will take off all of your makeup - foundation, eye makeup, longwear lipstick etc. I massage the oil on to dry skin and then wet my face. The water will cause the oil to instantly emulsify into a lather. You can follow up with a cleansing wash if needed.

Thanks guys! I think this is going to become a staple for me. I wear EL Doublewear which is quite heavy and in about 3 seconds the Cleanse Off had taken it ALL OFF! I couldn't beleive it! I wasn't wearing any eye make up today so I don't know how it works for that, but I will try it tommorrow after work and see how it works out.

I hope it doesnt sting!
frown.gif

Glad that it worked out for ya! I may have to check it out when I run out of my cleanser.

Latest posts

Back