MAC Coco Beach??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do people think of this piggie?

My friend got me a couple from a store in London where they sell Estee Lauder stuff pretty cheap.

I'm not sure if i'm going to keep one for myself or just sell them both!!

keep one and sell the other. lol.

i have a bunch of piggie samples and have coco beach. it's a pretty color. it's got like a dark bronze color going on.

keep one and sell the other one
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav What do people think of this piggie?My friend got me a couple from a store in London where they sell Estee Lauder stuff pretty cheap.

I'm not sure if i'm going to keep one for myself or just sell them both!!

I adore Coco Beach - it one of my fave MAC piggies. However, I've had my pot for close to 2 years now, and I'm no where close to making a dent in it. I agree with the others - keep one and sell the other. There's really no need for two, IMO.

i love coco beach its the reason i bought the pigmentset over christmas.

i have been looking for a full or half full jar of it all over

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i love coco beach its the reason i bought the pigmentset over christmas.i have been looking for a full or half full jar of it all over

Let me know if you want one. I can alwats get my friend to go to the shop and pick up another one.
Actually that reminds me that I have the one from the xmas set too - can't believe i forgot about that!!
icon_redface.gif

So i think i'll end up selling them both anyway.

Originally Posted by Bhav Let me know if you want one. I can alwats get my friend to go to the shop and pick up another one.
Actually that reminds me that I have the one from the xmas set too - can't believe i forgot about that!!
icon_redface.gif

Sell um and broaden your horizon
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Let me know if you want one. I can alwats get my friend to go to the shop and pick up another one.
icon_redface.gif

that would be great if you could do that for me. i love this pigment and i'd hate to run out of it.

Latest posts

Back