MAC Collection - Of Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC Of Beauty

Finding the images of the new MAC Beauty Powder in our inbox was the highlight of our day. These loose shimmer powders highlight and define and can be used as blush for a glamorous shimmering effect.

The new Beauty Powders along with five new Studio Lights make up MAC Of Beauty collection.

Beauty Powder/Loose

Dancing Light Creamy gold with white gold reflect

Drizzlegold Fleshy beige with copper and gold reflect

Natural Flare Peachy champagne with white and gold reflect

Sunspill Coral Peach with white and gold reflect

Tenderdusk Soft pink with red and gold reflect

Soft Flame Rich plum with reddish copper reflect

Suggested Retail Price: $21.00 U.S./$25.00 CDN

Studio Lights

Skin Lure Soft creamy beige

Ideal Pink Palest pinkish beige

Smoothspice Caramel

Frangipan Pale golden yellow

Sand Soft peachy beige

Suggested Retail Price: $14.50 U.S./$17.50 CDN

MAC Of Beauty is available beginning November 15, 2007 at all M·A·C locations and online at maccosmetics.com.

Source

Hi,

Thanks for the post Marisol. The powders look lovely. I'll be peeking at those too.
glasses.gif
laughing.gif

Now I ser can't wait to go the store today and see this! I love these things!

I liked the sound of them from the descriptions but when I saw them in person they were a bit of a disappointment.
frown.gif

I was thinking about getting one of the beauty powders, but I'm sure a MMU company will come out with a dupe.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you think the buffer brush would be good for MMU application? I don't see any problem with applying MMU with a buffer brush.

Those loose powders look soo pretty! Do they give an effect similiar to MSFs? I love my Northern Lights so much, I wish I had bought back ups.

Latest posts

Back