MAC Collections Online NOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I saw the stuff online yesterday, but I was planning to wait until early next week to check out the new collections. I only really wanted the new pigments (Deckchair and Coco), but I was afraid they'd be sold out at the counter too since they've gone so fast online. So I ordered them both from Macy's.com. Sucks because I could've gotten free shipping at MAC, but I'm sure they'll be worth it! i am going bright and early tomorrow to make sure i get the new piggies. ihave my cash all ready for them lol i've been waiting for this day for so long (i feel like such a dork)

i don't like palettes that have lip stuff. i don't know why. i like my stuff to be seperated.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i don't like palettes that have lip stuff. i don't know why. i like my stuff to be seperated.
icon_redface.gif
picky picky picky lol

Me too, it feels like I shouldn't carry e/s and blushes and things in my purse
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i don't like palettes that have lip stuff. i don't know why. i like my stuff to be seperated.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Me too, it feels like I shouldn't carry e/s and blushes and things in my purse
icon_eek.gif
i carry my UD face cases around when i use them that day i love those suckers everything you need in one handy dandy place

I know, i'm paranoid that the powder will get into the lip stuff, and well, that's messy!

icon_redface.gif

It happened to me before, so I really don't want to have such accident again. I think I was still cleaning 1 week later.... The purse was trashed but couldn't get toss my favorite wallet....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I know, i'm paranoid that the powder will get into the lip stuff, and well, that's messy!

Originally Posted by lilla It happened to me before, so I really don't want to have such accident again. I think I was still cleaning 1 week later.... The purse was trashed but couldn't get toss my favorite wallet....
tongue.gif
i had a lipgloss mishap with those stupid UD xxx slick glosses with the cute little packaging well the top came unscrewed and lipgloss got on sstuff neeless to say i dont carry those glosses around anymore, well they were kind of a pain to use since i dont like sticking my fingers in the pot of gloss i had to use a lipbrush and digging that out all the time with a mirror gets OLD

ME TOO!!! As soon as they open, bright and early, 9:30am!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i am going bright and early tomorrow to make sure i get the new piggies. ihave my cash all ready for them lol i've been waiting for this day for so long (i feel like such a dork)

Latest posts

Back