MAC cranberry eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* I tried that too just cause you said it looks terrible. it did! OMG I had to hide from the mirror and take it off ASAP
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I looked like one of those albino rabbits with red eyes

OMG, i'm PMSL! You are way too funny girlie. You rock
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura OMG, i'm PMSL! You are way too funny girlie. You rock
biggrin.gif
no, YOU rock
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love Cranberry!! :icon_love

I wore it today in fact. I did Pink Freeze on the lid, Trax in the crease, Cranberry in the outer "V", Phloof! to highlight, and Macroviolet Fluidline to line. It's really pretty!! I edited this and added a pic of my eyelook today.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think it'd also look good with Expensive Pink or Goldmine.

Is cranberry a burgundy color or more of a red? (I've never tried Mac.) Because I saw an awesome look on TLC's "What Not to Wear" that I'd love to try someday but my drugstore shadows don't have enough pigmentation for it .... anyways, the girl in that episode was a pale-skinned, blue-eyed blonde like me, and the mua used a "warm lavender with gold specks" on the lid as she described it (it looked like a grayish lavender on my TV screen), and used a burgundy shadow to create a smudgy smokey liner on the upper lid. (If she used additional colors in the crease and as a highlighter, it didn't show up on the TV.) But the burgundy contrasted with her blue eyes and just made her eyes pop!

If cranberry is really red, you might be able to mix it with browns or greys to make it more burgundy ... not really sure though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 IM SCARED OF CRANBERRY
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Me too! It looks like dirt on my eyes. I prefer Star Violet as an alternative to it.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I love Cranberry!! :icon_love
I wore it today in fact. I did Pink Freeze on the lid, Trax in the crease, Cranberry in the outer "V", Phloof! to highlight, and Macroviolet Fluidline to line. It's really pretty!! I edited this and added a pic of my eyelook today.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think it'd also look good with Expensive Pink or Goldmine.

That eye look is SO gorgeous!! I think I'm going to try Cranberry with Crystal and Swish now. I've been neglecting it (Cranberry).

ALLY2383: I use Clinique Lash Building Primer with L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black over the top of it.

girl_geek: Cranberry is a shimmery cool red. More of a true red than burgundy but it's a soft red. It's great paired with lighter colours or mixed with colours (once tried it with Satin Taupe - wore ST around the eyes and went over ST in the crease with C so it looked like taupe with a tint of red. It's a nice look for autumn!).

Wow Erica, that look is fabulous & i'm SO happy coz i have all the e/s you mentioned so i'm gonna try it oout over the weekend.

*waves to Niki*

Back