MAC cranberry eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey ladies i just got cranberry and i love the shade but i don't know what to wear w/ it any suggestions?:icon_love

I don´t have cranberry e/s, but cranberry lipliner. I was a little experimental and lined my upper lashline with it paired with green e/s on the lid, and it came out pretty good.

I don´t know what coloring you have, but red could be a dangerous color to wear on the whole lid for some people
wink.gif

I have it too but rarely use because i dont have any shadows that go nice with it so i'm looking forward to the replys here!

All i will say is, never EVER line your LOWER LASH LINE with it! I tried it one day & looked like i'd been beaten up!

maybe copper colors like amber lights or something. i hear some people use paradisco or expensive pink with it.

Originally Posted by Laura I have it too but rarely use because i dont have any shadows that go nice with it so i'm looking forward to the replys here!
All i will say is, never EVER line your LOWER LASH LINE with it! I tried it one day & looked like i'd been beaten up!

*lol* I tried that too just cause you said it looks terrible. it did! OMG I had to hide from the mirror and take it off ASAP
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I looked like one of those albino rabbits with red eyes

Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* I tried that too just cause you said it looks terrible. it did! OMG I had to hide from the mirror and take it off ASAP
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I looked like one of those albino rabbits with red eyes

lol! if she warned us, why did you try it???

Originally Posted by Liz lol! if she warned us, why did you try it??? cause I never did things I´m not to supposed to do as a kid. so now I´m starting to rebel
icon_twisted.gif
*lol*

Originally Posted by Trisha I pair things like Expensive Pink, Plum Dressing, Naked Lunch, Gleam, Beauty Marked, Melon Pigment, and Foxy Lady Eye Kohl with it x Yeah, I agree with Trisha, I think if you pair it witrh something light or neutral - you should be ok... just don't put it on very heavy? I don't have it, so I'm not sure of the color - but if it's a dark cranberry, I'd probably use it as an outer"v" and just go very light...
And Andrea you are too funny!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle must be you Janelle.
biggrin.gif
I can see the pics when I open the link

I can see them too!

hmmm... I still can't. Must be these stupid work pc's. Seems like the page isn't loading fast enough - and I get the white error screen. I'll check it out when I get home..
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 hey ladies i just got cranberry and i love the shade but i don't know what to wear w/ it any suggestions?:icon_love JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Cranberry! I wash PINK FREEZE from lid to brow, blend in cranberry in the outer V of crease, blend WELL then brow is either RetroSpeck or Filament.. I use cranberry with tilt too.. LOVE that look.. Cran over Tilt is NICE.. well, to me it is..

Originally Posted by MacForMe JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Cranberry! I wash PINK FREEZE from lid to brow, blend in cranberry in the outer V of crease, blend WELL then brow is either RetroSpeck or Filament.. I use cranberry with tilt too.. LOVE that look.. Cran over Tilt is NICE.. well, to me it is.. Ooooooo, sounds interesting - the tilt and cranberry look!

Originally Posted by Bhav Ooooooo, sounds interesting - the tilt and cranberry look! It is! and i did it by accident! I do tilt from lash line just up past crease, just a TAD.. not too dark now! And blend Cranberry into the outer V.. And there are times when i reverse it. Cran is such a great color..i layer it with so many others..

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 hey ladies i just got cranberry and i love the shade but i don't know what to wear w/ it any suggestions?:icon_love refer to my notepad. I used it w/ shimmermoss and i thought it looks nice
smile.gif

It's nice with pale pink, taupe, silver, bronze/copper, green, champagne/light beige shades and black for nighttime. I also did a gorgeous smokey eye with it using gold and dark purple eye shadow.

I REALLY WANTED TO USE IT IN THE CREASE BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO USE ON THE LID AND AS A HIGHLIGHTER. I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 I REALLY WANTED TO USE IT IN THE CREASE BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO USE ON THE LID AND AS A HIGHLIGHTER. I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LID ideas:pink Freeze

Expensive Pink

Surreal

IceBox

Bagatelle

Oceanique

Vanilla

Mylar

Shroom

Idol Eyes

Highlighter:

Vellum

RetroSpeck

Filament

Pink Freeze

Petalescent

Yogurt

White Frost..

pant-pant-pant.. i think thats enough ideas outta me..

Latest posts

Back