Mac E/s Must Haves Categorized???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I want to know what's Mac's e/s are must haves but categorized!! I mean which are must haves for:

Highlighting

the inner corner

the middle lid

the crease

For a casual "brown" look, I'd use: (In your order)

Naked Lunch

Retrospeck

Espresso

Rummy

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 For a casual "brown" look, I'd use: (In your order)
Naked Lunch

Retrospeck

Espresso

Rummy

icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks so much Janelle!!

For a shimmery bronze-brown eye, I use:

Highlighting: Shroom

Inner Corner: Goldmine

Outer Corner: Amber Lights

Crease: Bronze

Liner: Teddy

Highlighting - vapour or shroom

the inner corner - Woodwinked

the middle lid - bronze

the crease - soft brown

highlighting: vanilla, or patina

crease: espresso

inner corner: amber lights

middle lid: bronze

I guess it just depends on what you're looking for, but mine would be something like...

Highlighter: Phloof! or Nylon

Lid: Jest or Naked Lunch

Crease: Mulch or Bronze

Thanks you girls for your suggestions!
wink.gif
I see that Bronze is an e/s that I have to get!! One question: I see that Shroom and Phloof are very popular for highlight but which one is most usefull???

Really?I don't have Starlight ,But I always thought that Starlight was more beige and shroom more white!

Originally Posted by Trisha I'd vote Shroom, its slightly softer and less white looking than phloof, i dont think you need Shroom if you have Stila Starlight tho x

Originally Posted by Sophia One question: I see that Shroom and Phloof are very popular for highlight but which one is most usefull??? I think Shroom is much nicer.It's the only shadow where i've hit the pan coz i use it so much!!

Another vote for Shroom... its the most versatile e/s and the perfect highlighter! And yes Sophia, Bronze is definitely a "must-have"!

I actually find Phloof! to be the better highlighter for me, but then again I guess I like a stronger highlight. I pretty much always use either Phloof! or Nylon (depending on the look!), and I always use Shroom as a lid color, maybe on the rare occasion to highlight.

ikebana Bronze is similar color with Romp??

Originally Posted by ikebana Another vote for Shroom... its the most versatile e/s and the perfect highlighter! And yes Sophia, Bronze is definitely a "must-have"!

Sophia, they are very similar, but Romp has lighter gold pigments, and Bronze is a darker, more intense coppery-brown, IMO.

Thanks ikebana xxx

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, they are very similar, but Romp has lighter gold pigments, and Bronze is a darker, more intense coppery-brown, IMO.

Latest posts

Back