mac e/s shade

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there a difference in Orange Tangent and Say Yeah! Could you tell me what it is??

Thanks again!

i think say yeah is more goldish and has pink in it. and orange tangent is more frost light orange

Thanks Liz, so your telling me that they are both different enough that I need these....
wink.gif

I look much better in the warm/gold tones than silver. Even though I love silver it just washes me out.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Thanks Liz, so your telling me that they are both different enough that I need these....
wink.gif
If you have Deckchair, then skip orange tangent. They are almost the same.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Thanks Liz, so your telling me that they are both different enough that I need these....
wink.gif
no. i didn't like orange tangent on me. the color didn't show up on me. i really like say yeah. it does look like gleam, but say yeah is a veluxe pearl which i love and gleam is a lustre which i hate.

yeah - the orange tangent is more of a light tangerine color... the say yeah has more tan to it...
wink.gif

o.k. thanks so much, I am def going for say yeah! I have so many I want I really need to pare down the wish list and *needs*.

Latest posts

Back