Mac e/s

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trishaaaaaa! you have an Mac e/s that I want to buy, but I can't find a site that sells. It is called "Skyblue"
confused.gif
Where can I buy that pretty color e/s?

PBI, Lilla, I'm not a MAC expert but it might be a LE shade. If you can't find it on eBay or through swaps, you might need to call/e-mail MAC headquarters to see if they have anything in their backstock or if they can recommend something VERY similar.

Good luck!

Thank you both Gail and Trisha
smile.gif
I will check the phone # for the pro store.

Originally Posted by Trisha Hi Lilla!! Sky Blue is a PRO shade, you can purchase it from any Pro store or phone the Pro # to order (I dont know the USA # tho, sorry! x)

Trisha xx

1-800-387-6707

I think that this is the #. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Yeah Marisol, thank you. I will call them tomorrow
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa 1-800-387-6707
I think that this is the #. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Speaking of PRO Mac stuff... is there a website with the PRO colors listed? I would like to see what I can buy from the 800- number.

You read my mind! I would like to know the web site so I can check other colors
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Speaking of PRO Mac stuff... is there a website with the PRO colors listed? I would like to see what I can buy from the 800- number.

I called the MacPro number and unfortunately you have to be a member to buy anything from that number or online MacPro site. You can't become a member unless you are a makeup artist, but she also said that nonmembers can buy pro items trough Mac Pro stores. I called Las Vegas MacPro store (702-369-8770) and ordered "Sky Blue" e/s. Can't wait to get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I called the MacPro number and unfortunately you have to be a member to buy anything from that number or online MacPro site. You can't become a member unless you are a makeup artist, but she also said that nonmembers can buy pro items trough Mac Pro stores. I called Las Vegas MacPro store (702-369-8770) and ordered "Sky Blue" e/s. Can't wait to get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad that you were able to get it.

Thank you Marisol, I almost lost my hope, but got lucky for a change and was able to order from a Pro store
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Glad that you were able to get it.

Latest posts

Back