MAC eyeshadows for brown skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanna try some new eyeshadow colors from MAC, something that'll look pretty against my skin. What do you use?

I use any color - no real limitation. Depends on what look you want to achieve here.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use any color - no real limitation. Depends on what look you want to achieve here. this is what i was thinking.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use any color - no real limitation. Depends on what look you want to achieve here. ITA!

People often think I'm Hawaiian or Filipina,my skin is sort of light brown.I agree with the others are;for my own shade of skin,just about any color,I'll try--except red or orange or fucshia on my eyes.But I personally think darker skinned girls can get away with more shades than light skinned girls can--with quite a wide variety,actually. Navy blue and amethyst purple and bright copper are some of my favorites. I like "Satellite Dreams."

Skin of color can use almost any color! Experiment...In Mac consider:

Rage

Bronze

Orange

Sushi Flower

Sable

Any of the new matte shadows!

Go for it!!!

I can think of so many of my pigments that would look beautiful on dark skin, pretty much any of them really. I don't think you really have to limit yourself to "certain shades" Just experiment with ones you see that you like.

I think my top 5 picks of my piggies that would look really nice on dark skin would be:

Rose

Pink Bronze

Teal

Cornflower

Tan

Latest posts

Back