MAC Finery - missing brush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered MAC Finery 3 Pink Lips and received it yesterday. However, all there is, is the small purse, a lipglass and 2 lipsticks - but no 316se brush! On the website it says "includes a small 316se brush with silver handle"...anyone else have the 3 Pink Lips, if so, did you receive a brush?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by vcarina88x /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered MAC Finery 3 Pink Lips and received it yesterday. However, all there is, is the small purse, a lipglass and 2 lipsticks - but no 316se brush! On the website it says "includes a small 316se brush with silver handle"...anyone else have the 3 Pink Lips, if so, did you receive a brush?Thanks!

The UK has their own MAC site right? I know on MAC's USA site that the MAC finery 3 pink lips set also said it came with that lip brush.... (this was like 2 weeks ago) but i think it was a typo because none of the other lip sets said they came with the brush... and the sets are always equal... just in different shades. So I checked on the site just now, and the 3 pink lips set says it comes with the two l/s and the gloss... NO brush. So I'm guessing it was a typo that they fixed.

I always love the pink lips set. I've been looking at this years set since it came up on the site, that's how i noticed the error.

Originally Posted by vcarina88x /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered MAC Finery 3 Pink Lips and received it yesterday. However, all there is, is the small purse, a lipglass and 2 lipsticks - but no 316se brush! On the website it says "includes a small 316se brush with silver handle"...anyone else have the 3 Pink Lips, if so, did you receive a brush?Thanks!

Hi,
Did you save the receipt of your order. If the receipt stated that the lip brush comes with it, I believe you are entitled to it.

I'd definately email or call them and ask at least...

hope it turns up
smile.gif

If you have a look at the descriptions, they are all messed up, it says that the eyeshadow palettes come with a 316SE brush too. It actually comes with a e/s brush not a lip brush. The description for the Pink Lips Finery is actually the description for the Pink Lip palette. Maybe we should email whoever wrote the website and tell them to sort it out lol.

it can be a typo because i remember looking at the Royal Assets eyeshadow palettes before it came out and it said it comes with the 211SE brush. i thought it was weird because it comes with the 213 not 211.

lol I have bought from all the holiday 2007 collections expect Curiositease...I believe it goes on sale in UK November 15th? Needless to say, I'm broke! What a time to bring out all the collections...3 days after I got paid lol! Now I have to watch my money till my next pay-packet
frown.gif

[EDIT
biggrin.gif
] Phoned MAC counter, collection doesn't come with the brush. Also checked MAC site again, definitely a LOT of errors in the descriptions!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Latest posts

Back