MAC: Flashtronic/Rushmetal/In 3D/Painterly

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls
smile.gif
I went today and bought these stuff from MAC

img1741528x396vu3.jpg

She put two from Green Stroke so I have to go back to exchange it with (Ground Work)
plain.gif

Painterly

*Paint pot:

Greenstroke

Indianwood

Bare Study

Fresco Rose

Delft

Constructivist

Rubenesque

and they didnt get these two the Moss Scape and Painterly here in all MAC stores
icon_rolleyes.gif

img1739528x396mg2.jpg

*Technakohl Liner:

Archival

Plank

Antiquity

*Lipglass pencil:

Fuchsia Lining

Neutralzone

coral craze

Pink Edge

img1738528x396qz1.jpg

In 3D

*3D glass:

Racy

In 3D

Algorithm

Boundless

Apex

Touchpoint

Lightswitch

Wondershine

*l/g from Flashtronic collection:

Perfectly Pink

Electro-Lush

img1735528x396cf5.jpg

Flashtronic

MSF: Gold Spill and I wanted the Northern Light but it was sold out
frown.gif

e/s: Tectonic

Ether

Quarry

I wanted (By Jupiter) but its also sold out
icon_frown.gif

Rushmetal

*Pigment

Gold Mode

Quick Frost

Off The Radar

I also want the Revved Up and Copperized they were sold out too

Awesome haul, enjoy everything! Sorry they were sold out on some of the stuff you wanted!

You've probably got the biggest stash here on MuT, or one of the biggest! I swear every time you haul, it's awesome!

Pretty stuff. I looked at the 3d's on Sunday and almost bought one.....wishing I would have now.

great haul babe! i looove the paint pots i got three (delft, fresco rose & rubenesque) and im going again for indianwood! i really wanted moss scape i wonder why we didnt get it = oh btw how do you like the lipglass pencils? i tried them at the store and i loved them but i was broke so im getting them next month LoL! =P

What a haulage!!!!!!!

I love Off The Radar piggie, try wearing it as blush it's amazing!!

wow great haul!! wish i had the money to buy dircect from mac but i think ill just stick to buying of here!!

thanks all girls....

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif You've probably got the biggest stash here on MuT, or one of the biggest! I swear every time you haul, it's awesome! Thanks Aquilah *blush* ...and no I dont have big stash like yours...yet lol
tongue.gif
I dont wear lots of makeup though or even shadows! I just go out puting some powder,blush,lipstick or gloss and khol...thats it
wink.gif

Quote:
great haul babe! i looove the paint pots i got three (delft, fresco rose & rubenesque) and im going again for indianwood! i really wanted moss scape i wonder why we didnt get it = oh btw how do you like the lipglass pencils? i tried them at the store and i loved them but i was broke so im getting them next month LoL! =P hey...yeah I love them too...and the lipglass pencils I tried them only on my hand and I like them

Quote:
What a haulage!!!!!!!
I love Off The Radar piggie, try wearing it as blush it's amazing!!

thanks for the tip
smile.gif

Quote:
wow great haul!! wish i had the money to buy dircect from mac but i think ill just stick to buying of here!! thanks and I hope you'll get the chance to buy whatever you want from MAC
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back