MAC, Flirt and Hot topic haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thi spast week as been so horriable for em girls. I ended a realtionship of 9 months and things are just gloomy
frown.gif
So I did the one thing that woul dcheer me up....buy massive amounys of beauty products

Mac-

Stero Rose minerilize skin finsh

Lusterwhite Lustreglass

Prep and Prime for eyes

Blacktrack fluidline

e/s in- gesso, bitter,melton mauve,carbon and orange

Flirt-

Squzze me lip gloss in Glass Sliper and Pink Lemonade

Plushious lipgloss in Purple passion

Big Flirt macara in Black wink

Dreamy eyes e/s in Aquavit and Crocidile rock

Peek a blush in Popsie and Heart candy

Love and Mattness Powder In My Fair Lady (cool)

Pretty easy quick cover stick in My fair Lady (cool)

Go-Go Palette * Silver Fog and Wild night e/s plus Crazy in love Blush)

Hot topic-

Neon blue, Neon Green and Purple eye smudge

and flase eyelashes

i'm still quite up set though

Sorry Michelle... Break ups are always hard. We are here if you need to talk.

Nice haul though!

Originally Posted by Marisol Sorry Michelle... Break ups are always hard. We are here if you need to talk.
Nice haul though!

thanks

my wallet is screaming right now
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about the break up
icon_cry.gif

Looks like you can have alot of fun with those colors tho! Enjoy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 thanks

my wallet is screaming right now
biggrin.gif

That's ok. You gotta do that every once in a while.

Originally Posted by Cirean Sorry to hear about the break up
icon_cry.gif

Looks like you can have alot of fun with those colors tho! Enjoy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup Michelle.
frown.gif
I went through one recently and am still sad. Like Marisol said, we're here if you need us!

Awesome haul though -- love the colors you chose!

Sorry you're upset sweetie. Stay strong and things will get easier as the days go by. It's just right now you're in the toughest part. You have all of us though!

On the plus side, you look beautiful and you have tons of new makeup to play around with.
claps.gif

Cheer up pretty girl! (I looked for some cute clipart to cheer you up, but did not find anything.

Originally Posted by gamaki Sorry you're upset sweetie. Stay strong and things will get easier as the days go by. It's just right now you're in the toughest part. You have all of us though!
On the plus side, you look beautiful and you have tons of new makeup to play around with.
claps.gif

Cheer up pretty girl! (I looked for some cute clipart to cheer you up, but did not find anything.

lol

thanks and yeah at least I have some stuff to keep me busy

Michelle I'm sorry to hear that you broke up!! I hope these goodies will cheer you up!!
icon_biggrin.gif

I love the mauve and the green ( bitter??) e/s from MAC!!

Sorry about your breakup, Michelle
frown.gif
I'm currently nursing a broken heart too, so I know how you feel. I do hope you feel better soon though!!

Nice haul, btw!
biggrin.gif
Makeup shopping usually makes me feel better!! Can you tell me about those eye smudge thingies from Hot Topic? They look interesting!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. *hugs*

Enjoy your new makeup! It's always a good way to cheer yourself up.

sorry to hear you´re upset, as everybody already mentioned, we´re here for you :icon_love

love the goodies you got!!! I think it´s so cool that you´re not afraid of "crazy" colors
smile.gif

Great haul sweetie! Stay strong and hope you start feeling better soon. Take care.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Sorry about your breakup, Michelle
frown.gif
I'm currently nursing a broken heart too, so I know how you feel. I do hope you feel better soon though!!
Nice haul, btw!
biggrin.gif
Makeup shopping usually makes me feel better!! Can you tell me about those eye smudge thingies from Hot Topic? They look interesting!

Dude,those sye emudge things rock! so thick , it's like paint....not like grease makeup paint though

i have those 3 plus a pink and black one

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 Dude,those sye emudge things rock! so thick , it's like paint....not like grease makeup paint though
i have those 3 plus a pink and black one

So they're like cream e/s then? Or am I totally misunderstanding? Haha
icon_redface.gif
If so, do they crease?

sorry to hear about your breakup...time heals all wounds, and believe me it does. It's just hard to wait on time. On another note you did get some really great things and I hope they give you at least temporary relief.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i'm sorry to hear about your breakup. i hope you feel better!

great haul, too, and love the lashes!

joy, erica, might be a bit nosy, but you broke up with your boyfriends?! joy, i remember that pic you posted up of you 2
frown.gif
erica, you've been with yours forever. MEN SUCK!!!

Latest posts

Back