MAC Fluidlines..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I will be putting them into my list
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks I've used both Macroviolet and Royal Wink as base colors. I did a pink/purple eye last week and it looked awesome!!! I used Royal Wink w/NARS Cleo and I loved it! Next on my list is the sage-colored fluidliner. I cant wait to get my hands on that one!!

Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, I was rolling when I read your post... Don't worry. I went to Mac counter one day to buy may be (!) 3 e/s and in two weeks I made 4 more trips to have almost 20 of them!!! Believe me, I had to stop myself for a while so my hubby is not going to think I lost it.... My sister wanted only 3 and I sent her 8 because I couldn't help myself. She say "What am I going to do with so many colors?" I am sure she'll change her mind once she gets her package and tries her new e/s. Oh boy! I may have created a monster
icon_eek.gif
I know! I'm the same way!!! And I find myself buying colors I wouldn't normally wear - but it seems to be working... because I keep finding myself stariing at those happy peppy people wearing the little black aprons full of brushes!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks but as for the second question... I'm from Maryland!!
icon_smile.gif
Oh! You're not too far! (Waving Hello) HI!!! Can you see me wave? (in my pj's!
icon_eek.gif
) LOL

I have macroviolet, and now you've given me an idea of what else to do with it! Thanks dear!
smile.gif

(PS... Don't you like how our 'last posts before bed" were like 10 posts ago!?!? lol)
tongue.gif

So that was you that I saw waving!! Hey there!!

See, this is the problem with finally having a place to chat. I have all these conversations that have been pinned up inside of me. I have a place to use them now and I cant seem to shut up!!! LOL

I'm really gonna do it now... I'm going to bed!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh! You're not too far! (Waving Hello) HI!!! Can you see me wave? (in my pj's!
icon_eek.gif
) LOL

I have macroviolet, and now you've given me an idea of what else to do with it! Thanks dear!
smile.gif

(PS... Don't you like how our 'last posts before bed" were like 10 posts ago!?!? lol)
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks So that was you that I saw waving!! Hey there!!
See, this is the problem with finally having a place to chat. I have all these conversations that have been pinned up inside of me. I have a place to use them now and I cant seem to shut up!!! LOL

I'm really gonna do it now... I'm going to bed!
icon_wink.gif

Yup, that was me... LOL
tongue.gif
I'm hitting the hay too - b/f keeps rolling over telling me to turn off the monitor... "it's too bright" (yeah right!)
icon_rolleyes.gif

And please don't shut up! you have great posts & we wanna hear it all!
tongue.gif

Night guys!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I can't wait to see the pictures Trisha.... You have the best collection of Mac I saw in the pictures. Let us know so I won't click on your note pad pictures everyday
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Glad to see everyone loves Fluidlines! I have the last 3 on the way to me, I'll do proper pics of each of them once those arrive!! x

Originally Posted by lilla I can't wait to see the pictures Trisha.... You have the best collection of Mac I saw in the pictures. Let us know so I won't click on your note pad pictures everyday
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can totally agree w/ you! If I see something on the MAC site that looks like I might want it... I check out Trisha's notepad first for the IRL look! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Janelle, how right you are! The colors look not so right when I go to the Mac site but Trisha's pictures are pretty much true colors. Plus, I just like to look and drool for a while
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I can totally agree w/ you! If I see something on the MAC site that looks like I might want it... I check out Trisha's notepad first for the IRL look! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was thinking in the pot. The other one sounds good too. Whichever is easy for you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL @ Janelle & Lilla! Glad the pics are helpful tho, thats what i did them for! (Lemme tell you it took aggggggggessssss!!).
I'm just waiting for the last 3 fluidlines to arrive.

Do you guys want a pic in the pot and a pic of a swatch on my skin??

Luv T xxx

You are very nice, thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I'll do both xx

FYI-

MAC website has sold out of most Fluidline colors but Nordstrom's online has them.

I know.. I am evil
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I'll do both xx You are a doll!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by mariposa FYI-
MAC website has sold out of most Fluidline colors but Nordstrom's online has them.

I know.. I am evil
icon_twisted.gif
Luckily my Macy's MAC is pretty well stocked... although I only have blacktrack & the macroviolet! lol
icon_redface.gif

Back