Mac for Playboy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How long ago was this brought out. I think i heard 05 before but im not sure. Is there anywhere to get it besides ebay? They want 80 bucks + shipping for the lipstick
wtf.gif

It was December 2003 best as I can tell. You're lucky if you get it cheap... The cheapest I've seen yet was on another site and it was $50!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif That stinks. I wish I would have started wearing mac sooner lol. Same here.

Im sure you can find another lipstick in a similar color or probable mac will release the shade again just not with the playboy logo.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im sure you can find another lipstick in a similar color or probable mac will release the shade again just not with the playboy logo. This is very true... I just want them for their packaging mostly myself LOL!

haha i guess i cant see myself paying that much for a lipstick. I think my friend did have a playboy lipstick but she probably swapped it. lol

I love playboy bunnies though. The color is really nice but the package is what draws me more and more.

i heard Strange Hybrid l/s from the Strange Hybrid collection is very similar to Bunny Pink l/s from MAC for Playboy =)

Latest posts

Back