• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MAC Free shipping with ANY purchase!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"as an email only offer, receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any purchase until March 26th with offer code SF35E."

Yay! I'm getting Blue Peep!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I bought Blue Peep Fluidline and Guacamole e/s! Yay for free shipping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm heading straight for shadows! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I bought Blue Peep Fluidline and Guacamole e/s! Yay for free shipping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cool! I see a lot more shadows on the site than the store has.. so I think I might get a few of them..
icon_wink.gif

I think you can use it more than once b/c there is no restriction stated on how many times you can use it.

You're welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Not sure how many times we can use that before that date ..but I just got Blue Peep since it's been UNAVAILABLE until recently ..and I got Rich Ground also. Will get more things later! Gotta save up to buy airline tickets for my daughter and myself!
THANK YOU WONGY!

Originally Posted by Naturally Not sure how many times we can use that before that date ..but I just got Blue Peep since it's been UNAVAILABLE until recently ..and I got Rich Ground also. Will get more things later! Gotta save up to buy airline tickets for my daughter and myself!
THANK YOU WONGY!

Going somewhere good? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back