MAC gave me the GLOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WOW, I SOOO love this look I did today so I just have to share this with y´all. (I took pics but they didn´t really do the look justice, plus I left the cord of my digicam at home. maybe I´ll post the pics when I get the cord next week)

the funny thing: I had all the products I used already. BUT, this time I applied the foundation (MAC Hyper Real) and the blush (TBS Shimmer Waves over MAC Angel to get a rosey-bronzey glow) with the MAC #187 brush which I purchased a few days ago.

the amazing thing: I didn´t even need concealer for my red spots afterwards because my foundation looked so polished and still natural. my skin looked perfect, and my cheeks looked glowy because I sorta massaged the blush in with the #187 brush. I spent like 10min just checking out my skin in the mirror
icon_redface.gif

and: I needed noticeably less foundation this time too. Girls if you don´t already have this brush (I know lots of you do) go BUY it!!! maybe other brands make similar brushes, then go buy those *lol*

*yay* I found my new HG :icon_love thank you MAC for this brush :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine I'm glad it works for you! Now you girls are really bad for my wallet...I'm lemming this brush even more now! Too bad they don't have it at my CCO. Charmaine you already HAVE perfect skin! mine isn´t all that bad, but I look rather dull sometimes and I am addicted to the glowy dewy look. seriously, I hate spending money on brushes but this one is soo worth it.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Are you trying to kill my lemming? If so, keep going!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
no I´m not trying to kill it, cause everyone should own this brush. that´s the thing with lemmings you cannot fight them
icon_cheesygrin.gif
...sorry Charmaine you´ll still have to buy it *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle WOW, I SOOO love this look I did today so I just have to share this with y´all. (I took pics but they didn´t really do the look justice, plus I left the cord of my digicam at home. maybe I´ll post the pics when I get the cord next week)
the funny thing: I had all the products I used already. BUT, this time I applied the foundation (MAC Hyper Real) and the blush (TBS Shimmer Waves over MAC Angel to get a rosey-bronzey glow) with the MAC #187 brush which I purchased a few days ago.

the amazing thing: I didn´t even need concealer for my red spots afterwards because my foundation looked so polished and still natural. my skin looked perfect, and my cheeks looked glowy because I sorta massaged the blush in with the #187 brush. I spent like 10min just checking out my skin in the mirror
icon_redface.gif

and: I needed noticeably less foundation this time too. Girls if you don´t already have this brush (I know lots of you do) go BUY it!!! maybe other brands make similar brushes, then go buy those *lol*

*yay* I found my new HG :icon_love thank you MAC for this brush :icon_love

Good for you Andrea,enjoy it!!!!!I love when my complexion looks awesome and glowly.

You gotta show us pics when you can girlie! Is #187 the skunk brush?

Originally Posted by Laura You gotta show us pics when you can girlie! Is #187 the skunk brush? yeah, it looks like a skunk (black hair with white tips), but I actually thought it´s real skunk hair
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_redface.gif
(kinda gross thought *lol*)

i love the 187. so multi-purpose. buffing on foundation looks so flawless!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme That brush sounds GREAT, Andrea!!
biggrin.gif
hey Erica, haven´t seen you on here in a while. glad you´re back
smile.gif

So glad you are loving the brush!

It was definitely worth the purchase coz you sound like you're really happy with it!!

Originally Posted by Arielle hey Erica, haven´t seen you on here in a while. glad you´re back
smile.gif
Thanks, Andrea! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back