MAC Green Gamin e/s question/

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do ya'll think of this color? Someone is willing to trade with me with it, but I was curious what ya'll thought? I don't like any of the pictures I have seen online, but maybe it's prettier in person.

I'm trying to get rid of my "Motif" pot (tested a couple times), so if any of ya'll have an eye shadow you would like to trade me for, that would be super. LoL

Originally Posted by Marisol Check this website. This girl has gamin e/s on her site.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Ewiffa/fotd.html

Click under Pan Eye Shadows, Pigments, Glitters

I actually found it there before, but I want to know what it looks like on skin, b/c I don't like it in the pan
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Maybe she has it on in one of her pics? im lookin' LoL but she has ALOT of looks....so far no dice...

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons What do ya'll think of this color? Someone is willing to trade with me with it, but I was curious what ya'll thought? I don't like any of the pictures I have seen online, but maybe it's prettier in person.

I'm trying to get rid of my "Motif" pot (tested a couple times), so if any of ya'll have an eye shadow you would like to trade me for, that would be super. LoL

I agree the Green Gamin looks very drab and, well, pukey.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I actually found it there before, but I want to know what it looks like on skin, b/c I don't like it in the pan
frown.gif
Make sure you click on the "pan shadows", etc. link in the left frame.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I agree the Green Gamin looks very drab and, well, pukey. Yeah... sorry to say - thats what I was thinking... like pea soup.
icon_neutral.gif

Marisol-Thanks for recommending that site-it had several pictures of some things I am interested in buying and it helps me to know what it would look like!

I used that site to get a good look at eye shadow and blush color differences.......thanks again Marisol

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Marisol-Thanks for recommending that site-it had several pictures of some things I am interested in buying and it helps me to know what it would look like!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah... sorry to say - thats what I was thinking... like pea soup.
icon_neutral.gif
OK im so not swapping it then LoL
Im hoping someone will come through with something prettier...

this one girl has sprout...i hope it works out...

Latest posts

Back