MAC Haul (surprise surprise. lol)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I'm in my collecting mood again, so I picked up this stuff while I can.

All eye shadows of the lustrevision e/s, anti-establishment, banshee.

i already had most of the rebel rock stuff. those two were the only ones i didn't have.

also picked up a couple of shirts from the limited. they are sweaters with button down shirt collars and cuffs poking out, but not the whole shirt. when i do the shirt under a sweater, it always looks weird, so these do it for me. lol

and a pair of jeans and a pair of black pants from express.

and a pair of round toe wedges made by chinese laundry at macy's.

nice haul!!

any sales at express? i'm going shopping for clothes tomorrow since school's starting the 6th. i need jeans especially, but hate their jeans! i'm looking for tops.

umm. i''m not sure about any sales on tops. i know they have $20 off all jeans, some are $29.95, and some of the work pants are on sale.

Originally Posted by Liz umm. i''m not sure about any sales on tops. i know they have $20 off all jeans, some are $29.95, and some of the work pants are on sale. thanks for the heads up
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul but save your $$ for Saturday! hopefully my mom will buy me some stuff. lol

Nice lil' haul Missy!!
wink.gif
I need tops myself, but I hate clothes shopping - so depressing!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice lil' haul Missy!!
wink.gif
I need tops myself, but I hate clothes shopping - so depressing!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
i know how you feel. that's why i buy so much makeup! lolbut i needed an "job interview" kind of top. and when i layer button down collered shirts, it doesn't look right

Oh Liz, you have to post pics of a mini fashion show with your new clothes!! I need new shoes too!

I know what you all mean about clothes shopping being depressing. When you don't feel like your at your best, it's just not as much fun as it should or could be!!!...LOL

I need to get on a serious health food kick to get myself back on track!!!! It's just so hard to say no to all the tempting foods. I have to get back into my Juicy Couture jeans! They're just sitting there wasting thier two hundred dollar price tag!...LOL

lol. i don't know about a fashion show. hehehehe

that's why i don't buy too many clothes right now. since i'm trying to lose weight, the clothes i buy won't be able to fit later on. so i would be wasting $$.

Originally Posted by Liz that's why i don't buy too many clothes right now. since i'm trying to lose weight, the clothes i buy won't be able to fit later on. so i would be wasting $$. that's the same with me. i went clothes shopping yesterday, though, for school and found lots of stuff, except jeans. i'm pear-shaped (think beyonce), so when i lose weight, i still can't fit into size 13 jeans, even when i'm let's say an 8 in the waist
frown.gif
i'd never know, though, because i can't pull anything up!
good luck
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz do you have junk in the trunk jen? lol YES and i hate it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer YES and i hate it. you better start lovin it Jen. guys love a ghetto booty (love that word. and I´ve been told I have a little one too *lol*). so shake that a** sista
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(ok I gotta stop tryin to sound ghetto *haha*)

awesome haul, Liz. I´m jealous you have the whole rebel rock collection, that was the first collection I wanted basically everything of.

Originally Posted by Arielle awesome haul, Liz. I´m jealous you have the whole rebel rock collection, that was the first collection I wanted basically everything of. awww. why don't you get em?

Originally Posted by Liz awww. why don't you get em? I only got Ramoneo Glitz Gloss and I love it. I didn´t get the other stuff because I´m on an e/s no buy right now.
and I wanted one of the Skinfinished soo bad and of course I had to get the #187 brush too. so there goes my budget for this month
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle you better start lovin it Jen. guys love a ghetto booty (love that word. and I´ve been told I have a little one too *lol*). so shake that a** sista
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(ok I gotta stop tryin to sound ghetto *haha*)

LOL!

Latest posts

Back