MAC haul :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I exchanged the fluidlines and CCb for:

-Beautiful Iris

-Parfait Amour

-Gorgeuous Gold

-Aquadisiac

and Minted Eye Kohl liner

these should be fun!

Liz, those DO sound fun! Show us pics if you can.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I exchanged the fluidlines and CCb for:
-Beautiful Iris

-Parfait Amour

-Gorgeuous Gold

-Aquadisiac

and Minted Eye Kohl liner

these should be fun!

oo let me know how beautiful iris and parfait amour are. i am thinking of getting some purples tomorrow i am 2 4 pans and i am filling them. I was thinking of getting crystal too. and then at the end of the week i will be buying a 15 pan and a few shadows.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oo let me know how beautiful iris and parfait amour are. i am thinking of getting some purples tomorrow i am 2 4 pans and i am filling them. I was thinking of getting crystal too. and then at the end of the week i will be buying a 15 pan and a few shadows. crystal is really pretty... I use that one pretty often (for a light purple anyway! LOL) But I'm also interested in the minted liner... always looks so pretty on Trisha's Fotd pictures!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 crystal is really pretty... I use that one pretty often (for a light purple anyway! LOL) But I'm also interested in the minted liner... always looks so pretty on Trisha's Fotd pictures!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
how close is crystal and say kitschmas pigment since i have the pigment if it's close then i don't need to get it... yanno

Originally Posted by Anya1976 how close is crystal and say kitschmas pigment since i have the pigment if it's close then i don't need to get it... yanno hmmm... I just got my first pigment last week (dark soul) so I don't know what color that one is you mentioned... but Crystal is a nice light purple w/ a hint of shimmer.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 hmmm... I just got my first pigment last week (dark soul) so I don't know what color that one is you mentioned... but Crystal is a nice light purple w/ a hint of shimmer.
icon_wink.gif
kitschmas is a light purple with abit of shimmer... hhm i will have to check it out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 kitschmas is a light purple with abit of shimmer... hhm i will have to check it out tomorrow. yeah - I'd check it out in person.. I got my Crystal to try out with Mothbrown... works nice together
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 yeah - I'd check it out in person.. I got my Crystal to try out with Mothbrown... works nice together
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i know i have a pic of kitschmas used with UD's lust in my fotd i think dec 18th i used it for my aunt's christmas party.

Nice haul Lizzy.. How come you returned the fluidlines? Did you not like the colours? I can't believe you guys are allowed to return used items in the US. I SO wish we could do that here in Ireland

Fab haul - you got some lovely colours there!

I agree with you Laura - it would be so nice if we were allowed to return items we weren't happy with.

I returned the fluidlines because I wouldn't use them that often, so I exchanged them for shadows that I wanted instead! lol. Plus I like having things all the same, so I didn't want 2 different fluidline pots if they are repackaging them. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to certain things. lol.

Latest posts

Back