MAC Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Seems like everyone is doing hauls this week so I couldn't help myself.

2 Beau palettes (one for me and Bhav's CP)

Blue Peep Fluidline

Sweet Sage Fluidline

Freckletone lippie (thanks to Back2MAC)

I can't wait to start playing with them! Sorry for the poor quality pic.

tongue.gif

yay! sounds like you got some cool stuff. Bhav is lucky that you're on here. hehehe.

how do you like the palette? i ordered one online, but haven't gotten it yet.

i can't wait to turn inmy b2m stuff for lippies
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yay! sounds like you got some cool stuff. Bhav is lucky that you're on here. hehehe.
how do you like the palette? i ordered one online, but haven't gotten it yet.

i can't wait to turn inmy b2m stuff for lippies
smile.gif

I really like it. I think that the pictures on the website don't do it justice at all. I really like the color combos. Also, I was so freaking excited that they had the two Fluidlines that I have been waiting for. They are so purdy.
Since you like more of a neutral/nude lippie color, I think you will like Freckletone.

Originally Posted by Marisol Seems like everyone is doing hauls this week so I couldn't help myself.

Blue Peep Fluidline

Sweet Sage Fluidline

tongue.gif

oo pretty. i'd get the beau palette but itsjust not something i'd really use that pink shadow would get chucked out the window lolsweet sage is very pretty so is blue peep but i don't know if i'd ever wear those. what are u gonna wear them with? give me some ideas maybe i wil buy'm since i am going to be spendin a ton o'cash monday

Nice Marisol!!! Proud of you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Damn I wish I had a pro or freestanding store nearby! Aaarrrghhh!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oo pretty. i'd get the beau palette but itsjust not something i'd really use that pink shadow would get chucked out the window lolsweet sage is very pretty so is blue peep but i don't know if i'd ever wear those. what are u gonna wear them with? give me some ideas maybe i wil buy'm since i am going to be spendin a ton o'cash monday

Well, I was thinking of using Blue Peep when I use Kicky Blue and maybe Plum. I don't know how that will look but I envision it to look good. Sweet sage I can use with all my browns and neautral shades to kick them up a notch. Trisha's notepad has some cool ideas. For example, today I am wearing Soft Brown on the crease, goldmine on the lid, vapour on the brow and lined my lower and upper eye with Waveline. You normally wouldnt unser a blue liner but it looks good. One of the MA's recommended that I try that and I really liked it.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice Marisol!!! Proud of you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Damn I wish I had a pro or freestanding store nearby! Aaarrrghhh!
icon_evil.gif
You don't have a nordies near by?

Originally Posted by Marisol You don't have a nordies near by? Nope!
icon_sad.gif
I think there's one in the mall that's like 45 min. away - but the store locator on their site says NYC... maybe the one in the mall isn't a "full" store? No clue. But still not something I go to often... might have to make a trip there for that and the freestanding MAC - guess thats my only way!
smile.gif
Wanna wait till after Tues. to see what I get at the show though - dont wanna pay full price if I don't have to! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nope!
icon_sad.gif
I think there's one in the mall that's like 45 min. away - but the store locator on their site says NYC... maybe the one in the mall isn't a "full" store? No clue. But still not something I go to often... might have to make a trip there for that and the freestanding MAC - guess thats my only way!
smile.gif
Wanna wait till after Tues. to see what I get at the show though - dont wanna pay full price if I don't have to! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Maybe you can order it online and if you don't like it, maybe trade it with someone else? Just a thought! You will have so much fun on Tuesday!

Originally Posted by Marisol You will have so much fun on Tuesday! It's always a blast! This time I'm doing the smart thing & bringing a small wheelie suitcase!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Only downfall is that I dont have as much $$ this year as I thought I'd have...
icon_sad.gif

Update - just wanted to let all of you know that I love my new Fluidlines. I was playing with my make-up this morning and used Blue Peep as a base (I love this color) and I really liked how it looked with the colors that I paired it up with. Today, I am using Sweet Sage as a liner and its great.

Nice haul, enjoy playing with them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Seems like everyone is doing hauls this week so I couldn't help myself.

Blue Peep Fluidline

Sweet Sage Fluidline

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Angel Baby Nice haul!! Is this your "School's finish"? haul?
wink.gif
Never thought of it that way. It was more like "I got paid today" haul.
tongue.gif

Fab haul! I really got to get some more fluidlines!

And thanx again for the Beau palette!!

Originally Posted by Bhav Fab haul! I really got to get some more fluidlines!And thanx again for the Beau palette!!

Anytime!

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool haul Marisol, have fun with Blue Peep! x Thanks Trisha! I was looking at some of your FOTDs to give me inspiration.

Latest posts

Back