MAC haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally got my MAC haul that I thought I was going to get a few days ago LoL

And I thought, what better way to show off my new haul, then by making one big FOTD out of it!!

I got:

Surreal (inner lid)

Deep Truth (outer lid/crease)

Out To Sea powerpoint...which i LOVE (liner)

Love Nectar (Which I shall never be without for all my life...bye bye cheap kohl's lip gloss LoL)

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I finally got my MAC haul that I thought I was going to get a few days ago LoL
And I thought, what better way to show off my new haul, then by making one big FOTD out of it!!

I got:

Surreal (inner lid)

Deep Truth (outer lid/crease)

Out To Sea powerpoint...which i LOVE (liner)

Love Nectar (Which I shall never be without for all my life...bye bye cheap kohl's lip gloss LoL)

Gorgeous Ashley!! I want Surreal now!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wooow!! you look stunning Ash!! Love the eye look and that lip colour :icon_love :icon_love

Is is a l/g?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Wooow!! you look stunning Ash!! Love the eye look and that lip colour :icon_love :icon_love Is is a l/g?
confused.gif

Thanks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep! It's Love Nectar Lustreglass!! Isn't it fab?!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Gorgeous Ashley!! I want Surreal now!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Surreal is SO pretty!

Would get a close-up picture of your lips when you wear it next time? It really looks pretty!! If I could just find that color in lipstick now!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I am such a dork l/s person
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Thanks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep! It's Love Nectar Lustreglass!! Isn't it fab?!

Originally Posted by lilla Would get a close-up picture of your lips when you wear it next time? It really looks pretty!! If I could just find that color in lipstick now!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I am such a dork l/s person
icon_rolleyes.gif
Me too - I get so much more use out of l/s than l/g - especially MAC - I like it, but for a quick, non-sticky lip - I'm all about the lustre lipsticks
wink.gif

Oh my goodness! Ashley your eyes look spectacular........love love love those blues!

Beautiful FOTD! ;p;p The colors make me think of a luminous mermaid.

And I'm glad you loved everything you got! Sounds like you'll be basking in the afterglow of this haul for a while!

Wow!! That all looks so great on you! Mind if I borrow your inspiration and do mermaid blue-green eyes tomorrow??
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Wow!! That all looks so great on you! Mind if I borrow your inspiration and do mermaid blue-green eyes tomorrow??
icon_cheesygrin.gif
No not at all!! PLease do!! And I hope you can share pics!!
biggrin.gif

Beautiful!!!! You're great at blending -- and blues/greens look terrific on you!

Great haul!

Those colours look gorgeous on you!

Surreal is now on my shopping list!!

Latest posts

Back