MAC Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
tiny haul!! i went to buy only fluidline;blue peep and some in brown and ended up getting some stuff!!

i bought blacktrack fluidline few days before and loved it so had to get others too!!

well..this is it..

Refined Golden bronzer(basically wanted it for contouring)

Blush Margin

fluidline - blue peep and some brown one..i forgot the name..its a long name :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lipstick in brown shade called photo

6oe585u.jpg

6t35yxf.jpg

Originally Posted by masad /img/forum/go_quote.gif tiny haul!! i went to buy only fluidline;blue peep and some in brown and ended up getting some stuff!!i bought blacktrack fluidline few days before and loved it so had to get others too!!

Haha i do that all of the time!! Nice haul though~!

I got that bronzer too, can you let me know how you contour with it? I got it because I went shopping with a friend of my mom's and she's obsessed with these things.

thanks!!

jdepp..i havent tried it yet..i wanted it for contouring and i have never done this before..i will try and i will let you know..

but you can do one thing..

pm your pic to Benebaby! she will give you suggestions about it..she has a topic in MAkeup talk forum...i will get the link and pm you!!

Beautiful haul enjoy!! I only have one fluidline from MAC I want more so bad, and those colors you got are gorgeous!! Ive also wanted a blush from MAC for forever lol I will get one, one day... how do you like it?

blush is really good!!

i really like it!! and its natural color..looks brown here in pic..but its like peach pink or something..amazing for neutral look!!
biggrin.gif

i tried it once only!! but came out good..

Great stuff, I like that blush shade, I may have to look for that next time I go to MAC

Originally Posted by amanda_lynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love that blue fluidline!!! PLease let me know how you like it
smile.gif
its good..i really like it!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back