MAC Haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marisol, I know there are new colours coming out on the 29th of Sep but when is the holiday collection is coming out? I can't wait to see it!!! Do you know whatelse is gonna be at the collection?
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Feel better!
If you want all of thee Viva Glam lippies, wait for the holiday collection. They have a palette with all of them, including the lip gloss.

Originally Posted by lilla Marisol, I know there are new colours coming out on the 29th of Sep but when is the holiday collection is coming out? I can't wait to see it!!! Do you know whatelse is gonna be at the collection?
icon_smile.gif
October 28th or somewhere in that week. Its a nordies and Sak exclusive.
Check out this site for more info.

great haul, Leila. YAY for the Viva Glam lippie...it always amazes me they can come out with a color that almost everyone seems to love.

Thanks Marisol. I called Mac and Sa told me that new colours coming out on the 29th of Sep. I think 8 new e/s and they are veluxe pearl :icon_love

Originally Posted by Marisol October 28th or somewhere in that week. Its a nordies and Sak exclusive.
Check out this site for more info.

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks Marisol. I called Mac and Sa told me that new colours coming out on the 29th of Sep. I think 8 new e/s and they are veluxe pearl :icon_love I am going to MAC on October 1st to take my friend to get a make over so I will be checking them out.

Back