MAC Haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys!! I just got my shipment of MAC stuff!! YAY for free shipping!!

This is what I got...

Tinted Lip Conditioner - Virtuous Violet

Blush Duos - Bloomsbury/Tiger Lily

Cream Color Base - Flighty

Cream Color Base - Root

Lipstick - Viva Glam V

Shadestick - Gentle Lentil

Fluidlines - Blitz N' Glitz

yay! how do you like the stuff so far? VGV is a GREAT lippie
biggrin.gif

so far i am lovin them! The blush duo looks really nice, I tried mixing them together and I really like it... it has a nice shimmer to it.

I'll try out the CCB's tomorrow, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the VGV!! It is a beautiful color!!

Ooooh, nice haul! Is Blitz N' Glitz much different to Blacktrack? I can't decide about that one.

Nice haul Leila!!! The color bases look very nice,have you try them?? How is the texture??

Nice haul, Leila!!
biggrin.gif
I adore VGV lippie - it's one of my faves!! You should check out the lipglass sometime if you like lipgloss, as the gloss is gorgeous too!!

i love the blush duo!!!

i have now adding VGV to my wish list, it seems as if everyone has and loves this colour.

I was thinking the VGV would be too pink for my skintone, I have really Olive yellow undertoned skin, my parents are Persian... But it actually looks great on! I kind of want to order the VGIV too, well actually ALL of them! Besides the money goes to a good cause!

The Blitz N' Glitz seems to be a brown/black color with some fine gold shimmer in it. It is not very noticeable, but Trisha gave me a tip for use. Apply the Fluidline, let it set for about 2 minutes, then buff it with a soft eye brush to make the glitter show better.

I'll play with the CCB's and the fluidline later today and post some pics in the Makeup Talk section. I haven't been feeling well today and I am going to take a nap...

Originally Posted by Bhav Great haul!And fab that you didn't have to pay for shipping!

That free shipping stuff gets me EVERY TIME! lol, I'll just buy stuff with the excuse, "Hey, it is Free SHIPPING!!"
icon_redface.gif

Congrats on the haul!! I think we all get suckered by that free shipping every now and then.........Can't wait to see your pictures........hope you feel better!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I was thinking the VGV would be too pink for my skintone, I have really Olive yellow undertoned skin, my parents are Persian... But it actually looks great on! I kind of want to order the VGIV too, well actually ALL of them! Besides the money goes to a good cause!
The Blitz N' Glitz seems to be a brown/black color with some fine gold shimmer in it. It is not very noticeable, but Trisha gave me a tip for use. Apply the Fluidline, let it set for about 2 minutes, then buff it with a soft eye brush to make the glitter show better.

I'll play with the CCB's and the fluidline later today and post some pics in the Makeup Talk section. I haven't been feeling well today and I am going to take a nap...

Aww thanks Kerri! I am feeling a little better, I posted a couple of pics of my CCB's on in the Makeup Talk forum... see what you think.

The colors seem to come out less intense than they look in the pot, but still pretty... They would be especially good for a quick spot of color in a rush.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I was thinking the VGV would be too pink for my skintone, I have really Olive yellow undertoned skin, my parents are Persian... But it actually looks great on! I kind of want to order the VGIV too, well actually ALL of them! Besides the money goes to a good cause! Feel better!
If you want all of thee Viva Glam lippies, wait for the holiday collection. They have a palette with all of them, including the lip gloss.

Latest posts

Back