MAC Heirlooms Brush Box Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heirlooms Brush Box
25th October [uS/Canada]
29th October [international]
  • #129 - All-purpose for blush or face powder
  • #219 - For precision shading on lid, in eye crease or along lash line
  • #239 - Soft and dense to shade or blend eye shadow or emollient-based products
  • #266 - For creating sharp, precise lines
  • #316 - For controlled lipstick or eye liner application and comes with a metal cover
***INFO & PICS TO BE ADDED LATER***

SOURCE

Oooooo....this sounds nice!! Probably won't be available at my Macy's MAC counter! LOL...

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wow, i wonder how much this is gonna be. please be in a price range that i can afford!!! Ditto!!!

Heirlooms:

MACHoliday1.jpg

source

Oooooo...thanks Shaundra!! I want that middle set!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can pre-order at Macy's, can I??

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oooooo...thanks Shaundra!! I want that middle set!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can pre-order at Macy's, can I?? I think some Macy's are preselling them, so I don't think it would hurt to call and ask! My Macy's doesn't carry MAC, so I couldn't even if Macy's WAS preselling! lol!
smile.gif

I like the looks of that last set. Sadly, I think this will be out of my price range at the moment.

Those are really nice sets! I'm still thrown off by the crochet bags, though; they just don't seem very "MAC."

i know that the date posted is for the counters. does anyone know if the Pro stores will be selling it on the 18th instead of the 25th because i read that pro and freestanding stores comes out with the collections a week early than the counters.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are really nice sets! I'm still thrown off by the crochet bags, though; they just don't seem very "MAC." this is a totally different collection. the Antiquitease: Heirloom (brush set) comes in a crochet bag but for the Heirlooms Brush Box, the brushes comes inside a box.
if you decide to buy the Antiquitease basic brush set that comes with the crochet bag don't bother buying the Heirlooms Brush Box. they both contain the same brushes.

Latest posts

Back